#1   Report Post  

Default ADC XT-10 speakers

I bought a pair of these speakers a few weeks ago,and I cannot find any specs on them.I know they were made circa 1973,IN New Milford,ct,by the Audio Dynamics Corp,but cannot find any specs.Anyone know anything about these speakers?Just want to know what they are rated for.Max input. Thanks.

#2   Report Post  

I know they were made circa 1973,IN New Milford,ct,by the Audio Dynamics Corp,but cannot find any specs.Anyone know anything about these speakers?Just want to know what they are rated for.
  #3   Report Post  

Also submit the site to various social bookmarking sites as many people would see it which could bring more traffic.
  #4   Report Post  
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Maxnumar

Just wanting to put in some better speakers in the back to replace my factory ones, what size is a good fit and also can anyone recommend any good speakers they are using? cheers