Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Mike Chamberlain Mike Chamberlain is offline

Default Wanted Focal T90 tweeter

Need to replace tweeter in Meret Audio Re.

Email if you have focal T90 avail used or new.

Thanks
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
DJ[_3_] DJ[_3_] is offline

Hi Mike,

I saw this ad on eBay for what looks to be a T90 or similar...

....or this one might work if you cannot find a true T90 (although the
faceplate may be too small)...

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

-DJ

"Mike Chamberlain" wrote in message
Need to replace tweeter in Meret Audio Re.

Email if you have focal T90 avail used or new.

Thanks

differential technology differential technology is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Chamberlain View Post
Need to replace tweeter in Meret Audio Re.

Email if you have focal T90 avail used or new.

Thanks
We have Focal T90 tweeters from old stock. US$50 each.