Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
CyberSurfer

Default Ripping Vinyl to the computer?

I've got a bunch of old LP's that I want to rip into either MP3, or WAV
format on my computer. I'm using XP pro, and an onboard sound card. No sound
editing software other than MS sound recorder, which sucks...
What software would be good for doing what I want to do? I don't need some
expensive package, just something that will work.

Thanks,
--
Rich