Record Ho!

Default FS: Pioneer PL1000 Linear Tracking Turntable

Good condition with mat, dustcover and table. Dustcover has some scratches
and a few none shinny areas are on the table from storage before I got it.
Unit works but
the electronics don't lift the arm everytime. If interested I'm open to
offers.
Thanks
Record Ho!