devil

Default Selling: Brax X2000

This is strange....when you buy somethingh..dealer need to give you a
receipt, which need to use if items broken as warranty..so if I'm the
original buyer, I got receipt as I got warranty...as soon as I transfer item
to another persons, I suppose to transfer receipt too..at the same time I
transfer warranty....or this is the normal law
I don't know Brax commercial political....but this is what's happening in a
normal market....

"autofile" ha scritto nel
messaggio s.com...
Sorry to but in on your thread.
Our Lifetime warranty is to the original purchaser and is not
transferable.

Peter Lufrano - Owner
The Autophile
www.TheAutophile.com

. Exclusive United States Distributor of Brax & Helix
. Reference Quality Car Audio Components
. Meticulously Crafted in Germany by Audiotec Fischer
. Rep and Dealer Inquiries Welcome
--
autofile
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=147950

Michael \(LS\)

"devil" wrote in message
.. .
This is strange....when you buy somethingh..dealer need to give you a
receipt, which need to use if items broken as warranty..so if I'm the
original buyer, I got receipt as I got warranty...as soon as I transfer

item
to another persons, I suppose to transfer receipt too..at the same time I
transfer warranty....or this is the normal law
I don't know Brax commercial political....but this is what's happening in

normal market....

Nope. At least in my experience, most warranties are valid ONLY for the
original purchaser. There's obviously exceptions, but if you read the fine
print you'll see that most everything else is not transferable.

Michael (LS)