George Middius

Default My secret correspondence with the one and only NYOB

Mickey, is this your way of trying to seduce me?

Why don't you admit that your favorite form of humor is to do a Dutch Oven
on you boyfriend, after the NAMBLA meetings?

Flatulence obsession, noted. Thanks Mr. McMickey for, admitting you crave
performing analingus at every opportunity.

..
..
..

George Middius

Clyde Slick said to SillyBot:

The other thing he got wrong, is that I have done DBTs.
They've been of audio files.

Congratulations!!!
That is an excellent thing to do before deciding which audio files to
purchase.

LOL. Silly is certainly full of useful experience and valuable insights.
Or something.

..
..

Arny Krueger

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Sillybot continues his disinformation campaign.

is that I have done DBTs.
They've been of audio files.

Silly 'borg, those aren't real DBTs.

Atkinson has programmed you well, Middius.

Trouble is that the last time I challenged him on this
point, he was forced to dissemble.

Middius - inferior clone of a dissembler.

Good heavens..ABX of audio files isn't a form of
double-blind testing?

Someone had best alert the authorities. Perhaps start
with the codec testers on hydrogenaudio.org.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/...p?showforum=40

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/...howtopic=16295

To be fair we have to recall Atkinson's religious beliefs:

(1) One of Atkinson's cardinal religious beliefs is that all
digital converters significantly degrade sound quality.

(2) Another of Atkinson's cardinal beliefs is that all audio
components including converters have a characteristic sound
of their own, which they impart to *all* music going through
them.

(3) Therefo Any testing procedure that relies on the
sonic transparency of digital converters must be flawed,
notwithstanding any and all convincing (to normal, rational
minds that is) evidence of the existence of sonically
transparent digital converters.

These are immutable articles of faith, which are among the
fundamental principles of Stereophile and its kindred
audiophool ragazines.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

wrote in message
nk.net...
:
: "paul packer" wrote in message
: ...
: On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:57:30 GMT, wrote:
:
:
: Faith is the thing you have to have to believe that 2 components with a
: variance of .1 db could sound different when driving normal speakers and
: not
: clipping.
:
: Faith is what you'd have to have to believe that any measuring device,
: or collection of measuring devices, could tell you all you need to
: know about how something sounds. Faith and a fair bit of arrogance.
:

in Chapel Audio Of Sorts home imporvement
senistive someoboys discerning small differnces
The old crap ? we don't always know

this message brought to you by
Kroosponsor
you know you've got to have it :

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:57:22 GMT, wrote:

Is Middius paying you?
Do you find George's constant stream of lies and hate to be somehow
endearing?

Now what is the basis for this question, Mike? Do you see me agreeing
with George at every turn? Hardly. I've made my position perfectly
clear. I believe there are clear audible differences between
components at all price levels that AB testing generally fails to
reveal. I also believe much of the high end is bunkum and not worth
anything like the asking prices, and that most of the high end
accessories and tweaks are a complete waste of money and a shameful
indulgence. What camp does that put me in?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 05:52:15 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Given how thoroughly Packer has sucked up the Middius lie,
you're understating the facts again, Mike!

I have no idea what "the Middius lie" is, Arnie. Please read my posts
more carefully in future.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:51:40 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
wrote:

in Chapel Audio Of Sorts home imporvement
senistive someoboys discerning small differnces

Eh?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:10:16 GMT, wrote:

Faith is what you'd have to have to believe that any measuring device,
or collection of measuring devices, could tell you all you need to
know about how something sounds. Faith and a fair bit of arrogance.

Since you admitted you don't know much about technology, your previous
statement was an act of faith.

Wrong, Mike. Measuring equipment has failed to explain those
differences that whole blind listening panels have detected-- "en
masse" as it were. Why is that?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:29:37 +0000 (UTC), Steven Sullivan

wrote:

in Chapel Audio Of Sorts home imporvement
senistive someoboys discerning small differnces

Eh?

friends don't let friends post drunk

You should have called a virtual cab. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

Default Another dismal display of Mikeyness

paulie said, without the assistance of "god":

Do you find George's constant stream of lies and hate to be somehow
endearing?

Now what is the basis for this question, Mike? Do you see me agreeing
with George at every turn? Hardly. I've made my position perfectly
clear. I believe there are clear audible differences between
components at all price levels that AB testing generally fails to
reveal. I also believe much of the high end is bunkum and not worth
anything like the asking prices, and that most of the high end
accessories and tweaks are a complete waste of money and a shameful
indulgence. What camp does that put me in?

Although you might think of yourself as mainstream, to radicals like Mickey,
Kroofeces, and the other 'borgs, you're an Unbeliever who is line for a good
stoning. It's not enough to say, as you might that "I can't hear any
difference," or "The difference in performance doesn't justify the difference in
price". Those are the thoughts of a Normal. 'Borgs do not tolerate Normalness.
What They want is to destroy the E.H.E.E., a goal that cannot be accomplished
without a full-on declaration of war.

For Mickey and the Krooborg to grant you any distinction from me (or Clyde, or
surf, or anybody else on RAO going back to Derrida and Zippy), you must embrace
the aBxism cult and all its rituals. You must divide your posts among (1)
mindless and reflexive yammering about "tests", specifically aBxism rituals, (2)
accusing Normals of lying, slander, and pedophilia, and (3) randomly smearing
Stereophile, its writers, and especially John Atkinson. If you do all of that,
then, and only then, will the 'borgs grant that you are not completely in my
thrall.

It's a with-Them-or-against-Them sort of thing.

..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

friends don't let friends post drunk

Wanna estimate what fraction of RAO posts would never happen
if that rule was enforced? :-(

Hey man, does being stoned count for anything, man?
Never had so much fun in my whole life, man! *

*think the voice of Cheech Marin

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:57:22 GMT, wrote:

Is Middius paying you?
Do you find George's constant stream of lies and hate to be somehow
endearing?

Now what is the basis for this question, Mike? Do you see me agreeing
with George at every turn?

To agree with George ever, makes you suspect. He's an unmitigated pig.

Hardly. I've made my position perfectly
clear. I believe there are clear audible differences between
components at all price levels that AB testing generally fails to
reveal.

So, you're anti-science.

I also believe much of the high end is bunkum and not worth
anything like the asking prices, and that most of the high end
accessories and tweaks are a complete waste of money and a shameful
indulgence. What camp does that put me in?

The one where you're lacking the sense to know how much bull**** there is,
but just bright enough to not step in it once in a while.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George Middius" wrote in message

[...]

It's not us against them George.

It's reality against fantasy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" said:

friends don't let friends post drunk

Wanna estimate what fraction of RAO posts would never happen
if that rule was enforced? :-(

Hey man, does being stoned count for anything, man?
Never had so much fun in my whole life, man! *

*think the voice of Cheech Marin

--

Dude, you gotta try some of this grear stuff, man, 2 hits and you can't even

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Hey man, does being stoned count for anything, man?
Never had so much fun in my whole life, man! *

Gee, why are you such a pinhead? Looks like selling drugs is more than a hobby
for you, Clyde. Gee, you are a paradigm tweako freako. Yeah, that's all we need
here. Tweako-freako drug dealers.

Ignored post, note.

..
..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:10:16 GMT, wrote:

Faith is what you'd have to have to believe that any measuring device,
or collection of measuring devices, could tell you all you need to
know about how something sounds. Faith and a fair bit of arrogance.

Since you admitted you don't know much about technology, your previous
statement was an act of faith.

Wrong, Mike. Measuring equipment has failed to explain those
differences that whole blind listening panels have detected-- "en
masse" as it were. Why is that?

Without knowing what blind listening panels and the circumstances of the
test, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

duh-Mikey reverts to robotic mode.

Measuring equipment has failed to explain those
differences that whole blind listening panels have detected-- "en
masse" as it were. Why is that?

Without knowing what blind listening panels and the circumstances of the
test, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Mikey was the inspiration for the dumb-**** robot on that old TV show that used
to chant "That does not compute! That does not compute!"

..
..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

George Middius said:

Hey man, does being stoned count for anything, man?
Never had so much fun in my whole life, man! *

Gee, why are you such a pinhead? Looks like selling drugs is more than a hobby
for you, Clyde. Gee, you are a paradigm tweako freako. Yeah, that's all we need
here. Tweako-freako drug dealers.

Hey MELLOW OUT man!!

Now just go: "OOHMMM......"

Ignored post, note.

Yo mamma!

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"You and that Finkelstein **** kid!"

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George Middius" wrote in message

duh-Mikey reverts to robotic mode.

Measuring equipment has failed to explain those
differences that whole blind listening panels have detected-- "en
masse" as it were. Why is that?

Without knowing what blind listening panels and the circumstances of the
test, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Mikey was the inspiration for the dumb-**** robot on that old TV show that
used
to chant "That does not compute! That does not compute!"

You should note the robot was always right.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

The essential Mickey McHurtMe is on display. All RAO newbies should observe
carefully, and then invoke Class A disinfection procedures.

[...]

[garbaged-up line breaks repaired]

It's not us against them George.
It's reality against fantasy.

Who else thinks it's weird that duh-Mikey participates in a Usenet group in
order to obtain psychotherapy?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 17 Nov 2005 12:45:46 -0800, George Middius
wrote:

Without knowing what blind listening panels and the circumstances of the
test, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Mikey was the inspiration for the dumb-**** robot on that old TV show that used
to chant "That does not compute! That does not compute!"

That robot used lots of long words in a reasonably literate fashion,
George. I'd have thought you'd be a fan.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Mikey was the inspiration for the dumb-**** robot on that old TV show that used
to chant "That does not compute! That does not compute!"

That robot used lots of long words in a reasonably literate fashion,
George. I'd have thought you'd be a fan.

Been to church today, paul?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote:

Without knowing what blind listening panels and the circumstances of the
test, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Mikey was the inspiration for the dumb-**** robot on that old TV show
that used
to chant "That does not compute! That does not compute!"

That robot used lots of long words in a reasonably literate fashion,
George. I'd have thought you'd be a fan.

I think I love you.
and
Watch the headers for the best one, Paul.
Because I want to give you the best head!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

[...]

Who doesn't think you need it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:11:49 GMT, wrote:

I believe there are clear audible differences between
components at all price levels that AB testing generally fails to
reveal.

That should tell you something.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default My secret correspondence with a very big KNOB

It was dark, there was steam, lots of steam.
I never saw his face, but I felt the power of his hands.

And what he presented to me was very special.

I hope Brian isn't too jealous..but I find it so hard to wait for him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default My secret correspondence with a KNOB

It was dark, there was steam, lots of steam.
I never saw his face, but I felt the power of his hands.

And what he presented to me was very special.

I hope Brian isn't too jealous..but I find it so hard to wait for him.

MY DETAILS FOR FUN A

Robert Morein
501 Edgehill Road
Suite A9