Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

Default Let's not scare the newbies!!!!

This is coming from a flake that worries about not scaring the noobs. Don't
come in here bitching about how many emails you are getting from noobs that
are afraid to post in here. For the amount of bull**** that you preach, you
don't seem to practice any of it. You silly little crackhead.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
I suppose whoever started this "let's not scare the noobs" crap should be
shot.

It's like "God forbid, we scare any noobs! We wouldn't want to scare away
those poor, pathetic noobs who are wandering blindly in the night.....".

I admit, I have found myself guilty of this thinking, but now I realize a
handful of bozos like us are not going to stop anybody from asking their
questions.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

Default car radio/cd in bathroom 12 volt supply

In most free countries it is totally legal to **** 38 year old assholes, even
the dirty ones.

I'm not sure whether to suggest you see a doctor about your infection
or to report you to the sexual crimes unit.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Howdy, you crack me up. Of course I'm concerned about scaring the noobs. I
DO get Emails all the time from folks afraid to post here.

I posted that STRICTLY to see you come unglued, to see your reaction.

I didn't mean ANY of it. WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT SCARING THE
NEWBIE'S!!!

LOL

As, I've said before, I LOVE ****ing with your head. It's SOOOOO EASY!!!!!!
If I were you, I wouldn't take anything I say to you seriously.

Love and kisses,

MOSFET

wrote:
I suppose whoever started this "let's not scare the noobs" crap should be
shot.

It's like "God forbid, we scare any noobs! We wouldn't want to scare

away
those poor, pathetic noobs who are wandering blindly in the night.....".

I admit, I have found myself guilty of this thinking, but now I realize a
handful of bozos like us are not going to stop anybody from asking their
questions.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

What you mean to say is that you are a mentally instable retard.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Howdy, you crack me up. Of course I'm concerned about scaring the noobs. I
DO get Emails all the time from folks afraid to post here.

I posted that STRICTLY to see you come unglued, to see your reaction.

I didn't mean ANY of it. WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT SCARING THE
NEWBIE'S!!!

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

What you mean to say is that you are a mentally instable retard.

Now you're catching on!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha

MOSFET
(time for my meds)

Posted to rec.audio.car
keith keith is offline

Captain_Howdy wrote:
In most free countries it is totally legal to **** 38 year old assholes, even
the dirty ones.

I'm not sure whether to suggest you see a doctor about your infection
or to report you to the sexual crimes unit.

Unless you live in Texas (anti-sodomy laws and all)...