Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default FS: Tascam DA-38 & 2 Scully 1/4" analog decks

wanted to offer these to a few boards before going on ebay...
i'll happily email pics, just ask.

Scully 280 Series 1/4" recorder

All of the following are included:
Transport , PSU, channels (part # 502-11-00-00) and cabling*
*Cabling includes 2 extra channels, for the 280-4 model
Wooden housing
Remote control (cord roughly 25')
An extra channel
Manual and maintenance log

This has been operated and maintained by a chief engineer from a public
radio station, who retired and sold some of the better machines to me.
Original instruction and maintenance log included. As beautiful as
this machine is, I have to part with it to make ends meet while
finishing up graduate school.

Local pick-up only. You are welcome to come by and inspect/test the
machine if you like. Make me a reasonable offer.

-----------------

Scully 280 B Series 1/4" recorder

All of the following are included:
Transport (serial # 30295-11), PSU, channels (serial # 30295-11) and
cabling*
*Cabling includes 2 extra channels
Remote control (cord roughly 25')
Manual and maintenance log

This has been maintained by an engineer from a public radio station,
who retired and sold some of the better machines to me. Original
instruction and maintenance log included. As beautiful as this machine
is, I have to part with it to make ends meet while finishing up
graduate school.

Local pick-up only. You are welcome to come by and inspect/test the
machine if you like. Make me a reasonable offer.

------------------

Tascam DA-38 & D-sub 25 - XLR 8 channel snake

Tascam DA-38
Originally paid $660, used twice (both single day sessions), have not
used since. All channels record and playback perfectly. The rewind
makes an odd sound, but is completely functional. Smoke free
environment, never banged around or manhandled.
Manual included.

D-sub 25 snake 8 channel snake - 8 channel XLR female to d-sub 25,
Hosa DTF-803, originally cost $90, used twice, still has original
casing, wrapping.

I'd like $300 for the deck and cable, will respond to all offers.
Local pick up would be nice, but will ship wherever if you pay for it.

I live in Carrboro, NC. Thanks.