Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Nostalgia, anyone?

Which RAO regular said this?

"I've never lost a debate on Usenet."

Ah, the good old days....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message news
Which RAO regular said this?

"I've never lost a debate on Usenet."

Google searching says just one person every said such a thing in all of
history: George Middiot.

Ah, the good old days....

What's nostalgic about catching the Middiot in yet another lie?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 21, 8:13�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews7ndi411ru8477ft54hjs366ah157cmbfc@4ax .com

Which RAO regular said this?
"I've never lost a debate on Usenet."

Google searching says just one person every said such a thing in all of
history: George Middiot.

Ah, the good old days....

What's nostalgic about catching the Middiot in yet another lie?

What, did he try to convince everyone that 14 + 14 = 42?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 21, 8:09�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Which RAO regular said this?

"I've never lost a debate on Usenet."

Ah, the good old days....

Unfortunately that's what happens when you get on the wrong side of 60
and you realize that the mountains of bull**** you've created over the
years are turning into an avalanche. And you're just too old and
tired and senile to do anything about it.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Which RAO regular said this?
"I've never lost a debate on Usenet."
Ah, the good old days....

Unfortunately that's what happens when you get on the wrong side of 60
and you realize that the mountains of bull**** you've created over the
years are turning into an avalanche.

Funny you should use that metaphor. Up till now, Arnii has been very fond of
mountains. Also hills and piles and deep, sludgy puddles.

And you're just too old and tired and senile to do anything about it.

Would you please relay to Mr. **** that the quote in question was not posted
on Usenet? I'm afraid if I tell him directly, he'll unwrap his shotgun and
go shoot up a school or something.