Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Psychotherapy Strategies for Arny

When can we meet, Arny? In person I can break through your delusions
much quicker. The good news is that if this is a paranoid personality
disorder, we can conquer it with therapy and anti-depressants. If
it's narcissistic personality disorder, you need to check in somewhere
for a complete de-programming in a psycho ward. I know that will be a
lot more money, but in 72 hours we can get a lot of this nonsense out
of your head. A better world is yours if you want it.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Signal[_2_] Signal[_2_] is offline

Boon wrote:

When can we meet, Arny? In person I can break through your delusions
much quicker. The good news is that if this is a paranoid personality
disorder, we can conquer it with therapy and anti-depressants. If
it's narcissistic personality disorder, you need to check in somewhere
for a complete de-programming in a psycho ward.

I was watching The Living Dead, by Adam Curtis, a docu about
"re-patterning" as pioneered by Dr. Ewen Cameron. It seems a few
hundred blasts of ECT would be effective. Basically involves
completely wiping the persons memory and turning them into a cabbage,
then starting afresh.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 19 Noi, 19:14, Signal wrote:
Boon wrote:
When can we meet, Arny? *In person I can break through your delusions
much quicker. The good news is that if this is a paranoid personality
disorder, we can conquer it with therapy and anti-depressants. *If
it's narcissistic personality disorder, you need to check in somewhere
for a complete de-programming in a psycho ward.

I was watching The Living Dead, by Adam Curtis, a docu about
"re-patterning" as pioneered by Dr. Ewen Cameron. It seems a few
hundred blasts of ECT would be effective. Basically involves
completely wiping the persons memory and turning them into a cabbage,
then starting afresh.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

why start afresh?
Can't we leave Arny as a cabbage?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Noi, 19:14, Signal wrote:
Boon wrote:
When can we meet, Arny? *In person I can break through your delusions
much quicker. The good news is that if this is a paranoid personality
disorder, we can conquer it with therapy and anti-depressants. *If
it's narcissistic personality disorder, you need to check in somewhere
for a complete de-programming in a psycho ward.

I was watching The Living Dead, by Adam Curtis, a docu about
"re-patterning" as pioneered by Dr. Ewen Cameron. It seems a few
hundred blasts of ECT would be effective. Basically involves
completely wiping the persons memory and turning them into a cabbage,
then starting afresh.

A better analogy would be flushing the bowl and cleaning the toilet.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 19 Noi, 19:14, Signal wrote:
Boon wrote:
[...]

Here's me thinking a cabbage would be a vast improvement as
well :-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Signal[_2_] Signal[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote:

[...]

A definite improvement, but.. it would still be consuming fresh air
and pumping out carbon dioxide, which would be annoying!

I think you've either got to recycle.. or not bother re-mapping the
brain at all, and just do something useful with the parts, eg. feeding
the animals at a zoo. :-)

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 4:14�pm, Signal wrote:
Boon wrote:
When can we meet, Arny? �In person I can break through your delusions
much quicker. The good news is that if this is a paranoid personality
disorder, we can conquer it with therapy and anti-depressants. �If
it's narcissistic personality disorder, you need to check in somewhere
for a complete de-programming in a psycho ward.

I was watching The Living Dead, by Adam Curtis, a docu about
"re-patterning" as pioneered by Dr. Ewen Cameron. It seems a few
hundred blasts of ECT would be effective. Basically involves
completely wiping the persons memory and turning them into a cabbage,
then starting afresh.

I would approve of using that on Arny.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 4:18�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 19 Noi, 19:14, Signal wrote:

Boon wrote:
When can we meet, Arny? �In person I can break through your delusions
much quicker. The good news is that if this is a paranoid personality
disorder, we can conquer it with therapy and anti-depressants. �If
it's narcissistic personality disorder, you need to check in somewhere
for a complete de-programming in a psycho ward.

I was watching The Living Dead, by Adam Curtis, a docu about
"re-patterning" as pioneered by Dr. Ewen Cameron. It seems a few
hundred blasts of ECT would be effective. Basically involves
completely wiping the persons memory and turning them into a cabbage,
then starting afresh.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

why start afresh?
Can't we leave Arny as a cabbage?

No! We can rebuild him as a tube and vinyl bigot. We have the
technology.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Noi, 21:24, Signal wrote:
"TT" wrote:
[...]

but we don't want any animals getting mad kroo disease
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Noi, 19:14, Signal wrote:

Boon wrote:
[...]

including technology to ungouge the eyes?