Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Does Arny know when he's beat?

Hey, Arny! I noticed you bowed out of the religious discussion when I
posted this:

"Here's a better example of one of the inconsistencies of the Bible.
I'm sure Arny will find the right version to explain this
discrepancy. I've asked clergymen to explain this, and they've never
failed to supply a totally ludicrous, bull**** answer:

Adam and Eve were the first two people on the Earth. They had two
children named Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel. God banishes Cain
from the Garden of Eden and tells him he has to walk the earth, just
like Caine in "Kung Fu." Cain complains that everyone who sees him
will want to kill him, so God puts a mark on him to protect him.

The question is...who is "everyone"? At this point, there are only
three people on the face of the earth. Who are all these indigenous
people Cain might encounter?

The stock answer is often something like "Many theologians believe
that after the Garden of Eden, God started placing people all over
the
earth." Unfortunately, the Bible does not state this. Seems like
kind of an important detail to forget.

Other clergymen have actually said, "You need to have faith, and God
has provided these mysteries to test it." WTF? Is that like the
whole dinosaur thing? Stupid people will go a long way to avoid
admitting they were wrong. In that respect, Arny is a good Christian."

You don't have an answer? Or are you too busy responding to threads
that were abandoned weeks ago?

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 20, 8:46*pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer? *

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more alike than
different.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vlad vlad is offline

On Nov 20, 7:32*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:46*pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer? *

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more alike than
different.

What is the point of posting this garbage in audio newsgroup?

vova
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 Noi, 21:46, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer? *Or are you too busy responding to threads
that were abandoned weeks ago?

there could be a plausible explanation, the same
explanation for your absences, maybe Arnie
just anded a productive job. Nah, there is as
much chance of that as there is of talking angels, a virgin
birth and a resurrection.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer?

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't
respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more
alike than different.

What is the point of posting this garbage in audio
newsgroup?

It is all that their sorry little minds can imagine to say.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer?

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't
respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more
alike than different.

What is the point of posting this garbage in audio
newsgroup?

It is all that their sorry little minds can imagine to say.

I take this as an admission of defeat, and that your religion is
nothing but lies. Thanks.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer?

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't
respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more
alike than different.

What is the point of posting this garbage in audio
newsgroup?

It is all that their sorry little minds can imagine to say...

....said GOIA posting garbage in an audio group. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer?

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't
respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more
alike than different.

What is the point of posting this garbage in audio
newsgroup?

It is all that their sorry little minds can imagine to say...

...said GOIA posting garbage in an audio group. LOL!-

Perhaps Arny should post in a remedial math group since he thinks 14 +
14 = 42.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Perhaps Arny should post in a remedial math group since he thinks 14 +
14 = 42.

Good idea, but not the group Scottie frequents. Witless already put the Kroo
up for membership and they rejected him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 21, 7:29�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

Perhaps Arny should post in a remedial math group since he thinks 14 +
14 = 42.

Good idea, but not the group Scottie frequents. Witless already put the Kroo
up for membership and they rejected him.

Well, I always knew that Arny would **** all over himself if he used
the debating trade to argue the existence of God. Notice how he seems
to have dropped out of the discussion. Maybe this is one of those
"unexplained absences" that occur after an ass-kicking.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Perhaps Arny should post in a remedial math group since he thinks 14 +
14 = 42.

Good idea, but not the group Scottie frequents. Witless already put the Kroo
up for membership and they rejected him.

Well, I always knew that Arny would **** all over himself if he used
the debating trade to argue the existence of God. Notice how he seems
to have dropped out of the discussion. Maybe this is one of those
"unexplained absences" that occur after an ass-kicking.

We might well be in for a absence of Krooger, but as you've pointed out, the
cause is hardly "unexplained". G

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Boon said:

Perhaps Arny should post in a remedial math group since he thinks 14 +
14 = 42.

Good idea, but not the group Scottie frequents. Witless already put the Kroo
up for membership and they rejected him.

Well, I always knew that Arny would **** all over himself if he used
the debating trade to argue the existence of God. Notice how he seems
to have dropped out of the discussion. *Maybe this is one of those
"unexplained absences" that occur after an ass-kicking.

Boon

Look, I'm telling you,
Arny has a new job, a serious job as a high level automotive
engineer/project manager.
He is too busy turning Chrysler around to talk to us
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer?

2pid also tends to diappear like this when he can't
respond.

That's another reason I see the two of them as more
alike than different.

What is the point of posting this garbage in audio
newsgroup?

It is all that their sorry little minds can imagine to say.

You bloody great lying hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!! **WHO** in every audio
discussion is the first to insult, make some vile derogatory comment and
cast dispersions on someone's sexual preferences? I'll give you a big hint
his initials are AK!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 20 Noi, 21:46, Boon wrote:

You don't have an answer? Or are you too busy responding to threads
that were abandoned weeks ago?

there could be a plausible explanation, the same
explanation for your absences, maybe Arnie
just anded a productive job. Nah, there is as
much chance of that as there is of talking angels, a virgin
birth and a resurrection.

Detroit had better start praying that resurrections do occur! Especially
for Ford, GM and Chrysler ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au

You bloody great lying hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!! **WHO** in
every audio discussion is the first to insult, make some
vile derogatory comment and cast dispersions on someone's
sexual preferences?

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

Like you Terry, for example.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Noi, 22:34, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

You bloody great lying hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!! ***WHO** in
every audio discussion is the first to insult, make some
vile derogatory comment and cast dispersions on someone's
sexual preferences?

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

Like you Terry, for example.

or me, casting dispersion on your sexual
preferences for age 60+ women.
Your eyes have been gouged too many times.
I am proud to be the first to cast vile derogatory
comments upon you. If I really get good at it, maybe
I can even get my own posse. I am envious of george getting all the
credit.
Arny, any time you hanker for some abuse, just give me a holler.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"TT" wrote in message
. au

You bloody great lying hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!! **WHO** in
every audio discussion is the first to insult, make some
vile derogatory comment and cast dispersions on someone's
sexual preferences?

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

Like you Terry, for example.

May God have mercy on your pitiless lying soul!

Just think, at one stage I actually felt sorry for you and the hard time you
got. I even made allowances for the that fact but I certainly regret every
nanosecond of it now. You really do get (some) of what you deserve.

Here is my one last piece of genuine advice to you. Why not, in the last
few remaining years you have on this planet, make amends for your vileness?
Which includes seeking professional help.

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, Boon wrote:
[...]

More interesting are the "men of old, men of renown" in Genesis who
were the products of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men".

6 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were
born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were
beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord
said, My Spirit will not contend with a man forever, for he is
mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those daysand also afterwardwhen
the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them.
They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Gen 6 1:4 (NIV)

The fundamentalists say these were from the matings of demons with
human women, but no serious person believes that. A slightly more
feasible explanation-for Genesis is derived from very old sources
indeed-is that these "sons of God" were remnants of a much more
advanced and evolved culture, either from old Earth civilizations now
no longer extant or extraterrestrials.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Noi, 00:28, "TT" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

... "TT" wrote in message
.au

You bloody great lying hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!! ***WHO** in
every audio discussion is the first to insult, make some
vile derogatory comment and cast dispersions on someone's
sexual preferences?

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

Like you Terry, for example.

May God have mercy on your pitiless lying soul!

Just think, at one stage I actually felt sorry for you and the hard time you
got. *I even made allowances for the that fact but I certainly regret every
nanosecond of it now. *You really do get (some) of what you deserve.

Here is my one last piece of genuine advice to you. *Why not, in the last
few remaining years you have on this planet, make amends for your vileness?
Which includes seeking professional help.

TT

Most people say that Arny's primary problem is his insanity.
I think that it is his lack of a spiritual core. He substitutes
the patina of Christianity to cover up the emptiness of his
inner being. He needs a much better spiritual advisor than
Pastor Matt.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Noi, 02:40, wrote:

*The fundamentalists say these were from the matings of demons with
human women, but no serious person believes that. ....
......... these "sons of God" were remnants of a much more
advanced and evolved culture, either from old Earth civilizations now
no longer extant or extraterrestrials.-

LOL!!!, like,, extraterrestials are much more plausible than humans
mating with demons!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Most people say that Arny's primary problem is his insanity.
I think that it is his lack of a spiritual core. He substitutes
the patina of Christianity to cover up the emptiness of his
inner being.

Are you OK? You sound oddly literate today.

He needs a much better spiritual advisor than
Pastor Matt.

Well, there you go. Mistress Jenn cut him loose, and now Mr. **** is adrift
without a spiritual anchor (i.e., a properly punitive dominatrix).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 21, 7:34�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

You bloody great lying hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!! �**WHO** in
every audio discussion is the first to insult, make some
vile derogatory comment and cast dispersions on someone's
sexual preferences?

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

Like you Terry, for example.

When the **** are you going to learn to use commas?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 22, 7:40�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 22 Noi, 02:40, wrote:

�The fundamentalists say these were from the matings of demons with
human women, but no serious person believes that. ....
......... these "sons of God" were remnants of a much more
advanced and evolved culture, either from old Earth civilizations now
no longer extant or extraterrestrials.-

LOL!!!, like,, extraterrestials are much more plausible than humans
mating with demons!

In the fragile and nonsensical context of Christianity, Beetlejuice
and Marvin the Martian make perfect sense.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 22, 7:44�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Most people say that Arny's primary problem is his insanity.
I think that it is his lack of a spiritual core. He substitutes
the patina of Christianity to cover up the emptiness of his
inner being.

Are you OK? You sound oddly literate today.

I agree. This is one of the best assessments of Arny I've read.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Where's the "GOIA Posse"?

On Nov 21, 9:34*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

You're good at listing members of the so-called "Middiot Pose", GOIA.

Who's in your "posse"?

Why are they so weak that they can't drive off this other "posse",
especially given ;-) that Truth and God are on their side?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 Noi, 13:49, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 21, 9:34*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

You're good at listing members of the so-called "Middiot Pose", GOIA.

Who's in your "posse"?

these guys

http://www.whitsonministries.com/Ima...se%20Band2.jpg
http://www.whitsonministries.com/jesus_posse_band.htm
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Nov 21, 9:34*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

You're good at listing members of the so-called "Middiot Pose", GOIA.

Who's in your "posse"?

Think of this:
If Clerkie and Turdmeister formed a posse
it would be callled "The Insane Audio Clown Posse"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:
On Nov 21, 9:34�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

On RAO, its usually, one of the Middiot posse.

You're good at listing members of the so-called "Middiot Pose", GOIA.

Who's in your "posse"?

Think of this:
If Clerkie and Turdmeister formed a posse
it would be callled "The Insane Audio Clown Posse"

I've got the bottles of Faygo ready.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

On RAO, its usually, one of [my supreme master's] posse.

You're good at listing members of the so-called "[my supreme master's] posse", GOIA.

Actually, he's not at all good at it. The poor dumb **** can't remember from
one week to the next whether a given Normal is my "follower" or my "leader".

Next time Turdborg drops the "posse" line, see if you can get him to name
some names. Then everybody he points at will voice the truth.

Who's in your "posse"?

As of late, there's vladborg, Poofie the Donkey, and Mickey McMickey.
Scottie is a part-time irregular.

Why are they so weak that they can't drive off this other "posse",
especially given ;-) that Truth and God are on their side?

Good question. What's your answer, Arnii?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Who's in your "posse"?

these guys
http://www.whitsonministries.com/Ima...se%20Band2.jpg
http://www.whitsonministries.com/jesus_posse_band.htm

I doubt that. Arnii hates music, even jeebus music.

Here's a couple of the less active members of the Kroo-posse:
http://www.geocities.com/glanbrok/RAO_Toons/Mikey_and_Thing.jpg