Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Will God save Stynchblob?

Stynchie, if you're still lurking out there, it's time for you to come
clean. You haven't been to church in years. You don't even know where your
bible is anymore. You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to behave.

Otherwise, even a 'tard like you knows your ****ty behavior will condemn
you to eternity in the pit of hellfire, etc. Burn, sinner, burn!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 11, 5:26�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Stynchie, if you're still lurking out there, it's time for you to come
clean. You haven't been to church in years. You don't even know where your
bible is anymore. You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to behave.

Otherwise, even a 'tard like you knows your ****ty behavior will condemn
you to eternity in the pit of hellfire, etc. Burn, sinner, burn!

We put Arny through this gauntlet a few weeks ago. And we all know
what happened to him in the end.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default Pudgie Sermonizes

Pudge the Gimp minced:

You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to behave.

As though a lowlife sleazeball abominative practitioner like you is fit to make
any such assessments.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 11, 7:35*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Pudge the Gimp minced:

You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to behave.

As though a lowlife sleazeball abominative practitioner like you is fit to make
any such assessments.

So only "good" christians can assess "good" christians.

GOIA, is this person a "good" christian? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 11, 7:16�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 11, 7:35�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

Pudge the Gimp minced:

You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to behave.

As though a lowlife sleazeball abominative practitioner like you is fit to make
any such assessments.

So only "good" christians can assess "good" christians.

GOIA, is this person a "good" christian? LOL!

Well, he certainly can't put together a meaningful insult. What is an
abominative practitioner? What do these people practice? Why are
they lowlifes or sleazy? Again, these words are essentially
meaningless.

When I've called this individual an anonymous Internet asshole,
however, it's very accurate. He is anonymous, because he won't reveal
his identity. He's on the Internet. And he perfectly fits the
definition of an asshole...selfish, aggressive, ill-mannered and
abusive. That's why he gets so upset when I call him this...it's spot
on.

But when you call someone a "lowlife sleazy abominative practitioner,"
you're bound to get a lukewarm response at best. Same with "fartyboy
from hotmail." That's the problem with these Internet geeks...their
lack of self-awareness prevents them from realizing that the deafening
silnece that comes after one of their diatribes is a not a result of a
stinging, hurtful barb. It's the result of inadequate, sophomoric
material that isn't worth a response.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous gasbag bloviated:

But when you call someone a "lowlife sleazy abominative practitioner,"
... Same with "fartyboy from hotmail."

Responding vicariously, eh hypocrite?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 12, 5:14*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
The pompous gasbag bloviated:

But when you call someone a "lowlife sleazy abominative practitioner,"
... *Same with "fartyboy from hotmail."

Responding vicariously, eh hypocrite?

He reponded directly to me. I see you haven't learned how to read yet.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 12, 5:42�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:14�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

The pompous gasbag bloviated:

But when you call someone a "lowlife sleazy abominative practitioner,"
... �Same with "fartyboy from hotmail."

Responding vicariously, eh hypocrite?

He reponded directly to me. I see you haven't learned how to read yet.

I must have violated some Internet geek code of conduct. In their
world, killfiling someone means you must never speak of that person
again, even with third parties. Apparently it makes their heads
explode if you do.

It isn't, however, hypocrisy. It does, however, make them cry.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous gasbag bloviated:

I must have violated some Internet geek code of conduct. In their
world, killfiling someone means you must never speak of that person
again, even with third parties.

Your last several posts have all been indirect attacks using "Sheesh!" as a
gateway.

Apparently it makes their heads explode if you do.

More delusions of grandeur by the Buffoon.

It isn't, however, hypocrisy. It does, however, make them cry.

Awakening to that hideous sow you're shackled to must make you cry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:14 pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

The pompous gasbag bloviated:

But when you call someone a "lowlife sleazy abominative practitioner,"
... Same with "fartyboy from hotmail."

Responding vicariously, eh hypocrite?

He reponded directly to me. I see you haven't learned how to read yet.

I must have violated some Internet geek code of conduct. *In their
world, killfiling someone means you must never speak of that person
again, even with third parties. *Apparently it makes their heads
explode if you do.

It isn't, however, hypocrisy. *It does, however, make them cry.

It's fun to watch this guy spin. How about I call you "Loon"? You can
call me "Shhhh! I'm plotting Treason!" That should satisfy him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:14 pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

The pompous gasbag bloviated:

But when you call someone a "lowlife sleazy abominative practitioner,"
... Same with "fartyboy from hotmail."

Responding vicariously, eh hypocrite?

He reponded directly to me. I see you haven't learned how to read yet..

I must have violated some Internet geek code of conduct. �In their
world, killfiling someone means you must never speak of that person
again, even with third parties. �Apparently it makes their heads
explode if you do.

It isn't, however, hypocrisy. �It does, however, make them cry.

It's fun to watch this guy spin. How about I call you "Loon"? You can
call me "Shhhh! I'm plotting Treason!" That should satisfy him.-

Absolutely. It's funny that his main beef with George is name-
calling, while he does the same. So far, he's revealed that he
doesn't know the proper use of the words hypocrite, vicarious and...oh
yeah...sophistic.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default StynchbBlob's inferiority

Vinylanach said:

It's funny that [Styncho's] main beef with George is name-
calling, while he does the same.

Is that what he said? Of course, we all know the real reason he hates me,
as well as you and Shhhh: We know how to say funny things, and Blobbo
doesn't.

So far, he's revealed that he doesn't know the proper use of
the words hypocrite, vicarious and...oh yeah...sophistic.

Hmmm.... Remind you of anybody? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 13, 10:59�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

It's funny that [Styncho's] main beef with George is name-
calling, while he does the same. �

Is that what he said? Of course, we all know the real reason he hates me,
as well as you and Shhhh: We know how to say funny things, and Blobbo
doesn't.

So far, he's revealed that he doesn't know the proper use of
the words hypocrite, vicarious and...oh yeah...sophistic.

Hmmm.... Remind you of anybody? ;-)

All of these Internet geeks have one thing in common...they aren't
smart enough to engage the regulars on a one-on-one basis, and it
takes them months or even years to figure that out.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default The MidYut Moped

Pudge the Gimp minced:

we all know the real reason he hates me

I accomplished my objective to remind everyone what a lowlife sleazeball you are
by providing examples aplenty.

(BTW, do you consider yourself - then or now - a 'homophobe' for having referred
to Paula as a "faggot" or a racist for calling her a "half-kike" in that same
e-mail you sent her.)

That Boonie chose to reveal himself as a pompous gasbag that regularly reeks
himself right out of the room with his own hypocrisy was a welcome bonus and
that pipsqueak Sheesh! turned out to be nothing more than a toothless little
ankle-biter dutifully enthralled to you two bozos was a real hoot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 4:20*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

that pipsqueak Sheesh! turned out to be nothing more than a toothless little
ankle-biter dutifully enthralled to you two bozos was a real hoot.

LOL!

In case you missed it, gramps, my position you has nothing to do
with being "dutifully enthralled to [others]".

It has to do with pointing out nonsense and stupidity. Why do you
think I get along so well with 2pid?

I take it this message means that you're leaving us. What a shame. We
were just getting to know each other.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

that pipsqueak Sheesh! turned out to be nothing more than a toothless little
ankle-biter dutifully enthralled to you two bozos was a real hoot.

LOL!

You have quite a predilection for those three characters, as though it were a
nervous tic or something.

In case you missed it, gramps, my position you has nothing to do
with being "dutifully enthralled to [others]".

It has to do with pointing out nonsense and stupidity. Why do you
think I get along so well with 2pid?

Your responses aren't amusing, merely soporifically trite.

I take it this message means that you're leaving us.

Yeah, probably for awhile.

What a shame. We were just getting to know each other.

Sure, see you in the funny pages.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 13, 2:45�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:20�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

that pipsqueak Sheesh! turned out to be nothing more than a toothless little
ankle-biter dutifully enthralled to you two bozos was a real hoot.

LOL!

In case you missed it, gramps, my position you has nothing to do
with being "dutifully enthralled to [others]".

It has to do with pointing out nonsense and stupidity. Why do you
think I get along so well with 2pid?

I take it this message means that you're leaving us. What a shame. We
were just getting to know each other.

Yep, that's a pretty sad exit strategy. Internet geeks often employ
this so that they don't have to admit they got their asses kicked.
The telltale signs? No one is asking them to stick around because
they're funny, smart or likeable.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 4:59*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

that pipsqueak Sheesh! turned out to be nothing more than a toothless little
ankle-biter dutifully enthralled to you two bozos was a real hoot.

LOL!

You have quite a predilection for those three characters, as though it were a
nervous tic or something.

In case you missed it, gramps, my position you has nothing to do
with being "dutifully enthralled to [others]".
It has to do with pointing out nonsense and stupidity. Why do you
think I get along so well with 2pid?

Your responses aren't amusing, merely soporifically trite.

Thank you for your opinion. It was amusing, very, VERY funny, and
insightful. In fact, every single response you've posted has been
framed and hung on my wall.

I think quite highly of you, gramps. You're one of the best/

I take it this message means that you're leaving us.

Yeah, probably for awhile.

Darn.

What a shame. We were just getting to know each other.

Sure, see you in the funny pages.

You may see me in the funny pages. Your "jokes", however, belong in
the obituary section.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:20 pm, "Sophistic" wrote:

that pipsqueak Sheesh! turned out to be nothing more than a toothless little
ankle-biter dutifully enthralled to you two bozos was a real hoot.

LOL!

In case you missed it, gramps, my position you has nothing to do
with being "dutifully enthralled to [others]".

It has to do with pointing out nonsense and stupidity. Why do you
think I get along so well with 2pid?

I take it this message means that you're leaving us. What a shame. We
were just getting to know each other.

Yep, that's a pretty sad exit strategy. *Internet geeks often employ
this so that they don't have to admit they got their asses kicked.
The telltale signs? *No one is asking them to stick around because
they're funny, smart or likeable.

I feel sorry for this one though. He seems a little more pathetic and
desperate than the others I've seen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

wrote:
[...]

I just don't get these guys. They come in and attack everyone and
then get upset when they're exposed as hypocritical cretins. I can't
imagine what type of lives these people lead. A successful, happy
person would never engage in this type of behavior.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

The pompous gasbag bloviated:

so that they don't have to admit they got their asses kicked.

The telling blow in the exchange where Phillips got his ass kicked before
veering off into the pompous gasbag shtick and finally culminating in the old
ostrich 'head-in-the-sand' copout:

Boon wrote:

Marc, you know the following as incontrovertible fact:
1. George wheedles personal info via private e-mail from others and then
has used that against them on rao.

If they're private emails, then how would I know that as an
incontrovertible fact?

Don't feign disingenuousness, Marc. Of all the queen-sized hissy fits Paula
Wagner had thrown, this ranked as one of the more flamboyant ones:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a..._thread/thread...

wherein George acknowledged
"I didn't ask in confidence, Rev. Fraud. You asked me to treat your
answers in confidence, which I agreed to.

But I chucked that out when it became apparent to me that you're a
loon. A wacko, a nutsy-cuckoo, a fruitcake. What's a promise to a
madman?"

And what does this have to do with me? I don't judge people by the
things they say in anger. Why are you so obsessed with it?

I just vivisected your lame "If they're private emails, then how would I know
that as an incontrovertible fact?" statement and you affirmed it with your
feeble response.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Sure, see you in the funny pages.

You may see me in the funny pages. Your "jokes", however, belong in
the obituary section.

Well, whaddya know, the first semi-amusing, non-idiotic thing you've mustered in
the past several months.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Stynchie says "bye-bye"

Vinylanach said:

You may see me in the funny pages. Your "jokes", however, belong in
the obituary section.

Or the dustbin.

But not the toilet. You know how Arnii is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Blobbo's booby prize

Shhhh! said:

*Internet geeks often employ
this so that they don't have to admit they got their asses kicked.
The telltale signs? *No one is asking them to stick around because
they're funny, smart or likeable.

I feel sorry for this one though. He seems a little more pathetic and
desperate than the others I've seen.

Well, he is (or was) a Kroopologist. You can hardly underestimate that
breed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Stynchie resists the wooden stake

Shhhh! said:

Your responses aren't amusing, merely soporifically trite.

Thank you for your opinion. It was amusing, very, VERY funny, and
insightful. In fact, every single response you've posted has been
framed and hung on my wall.

Stynchie has no sense of humor, no understanding of hypocrisy, and of
course zero appreciation of sarcasm -- the trifecta of nerdism.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 7:19*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
"Sheesh! I'm Blabbering For No Reason" blubbered:

Sure, see you in the funny pages.

You may see me in the funny pages. Your "jokes", however, belong in
the obituary section.

Well, whaddya know, the first semi-amusing, non-idiotic thing you've mustered in
the past several months.

I take it that you are more in agreement politically with 2pid than
with me. And perhaps your as crackers as GOIA is. I've had a barrel of
laughs with both of them. So have several others.

While I am flattered that you have been studiously reading me for so
long, I am wondering why. It sounds quite painful for you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote:
Stynchie, if you're still lurking out there, it's time
for you to come clean. You haven't been to church in
years. You don't even know where your bible is anymore.
You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to
behave.

Otherwise, even a 'tard like you knows your ****ty
behavior will condemn you to eternity in the pit of
hellfire, etc. Burn, sinner, burn!

We put Arny through this gauntlet a few weeks ago. And
we all know what happened to him in the end.

It tickled a little bit, mostly to watch the lot of you squirm and further
expose your idiocy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
Stynchie, if you're still lurking out there, it's time
for you to come clean. You haven't been to church in
years. You don't even know where your bible is anymore.
You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to
behave.

Otherwise, even a 'tard like you knows your ****ty
behavior will condemn you to eternity in the pit of
hellfire, etc. Burn, sinner, burn!

We put Arny through this gauntlet a few weeks ago. *And
we all know what happened to him in the end.

It tickled a little bit, mostly to watch the lot of you squirm and further
expose your idiocy.

here is Arny tickling Jenn

http://www.50-50.com/absorb/articles...ip_2007_95.jpg
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:
Stynchie, if you're still lurking out there, it's time
for you to come clean. You haven't been to church in
years. You don't even know where your bible is anymore.
You don't have the foggiest notion of what christians
are supposed to believe and how they're supposed to
behave.

Otherwise, even a 'tard like you knows your ****ty
behavior will condemn you to eternity in the pit of
hellfire, etc. Burn, sinner, burn!

We put Arny through this gauntlet a few weeks ago. �And
we all know what happened to him in the end.

It tickled a little bit, mostly to watch the lot of you squirm and further
expose your idiocy.

Is that why it took nearly six weeks to gather the courage to
respond? And why are you bringing it up here, in this thread that has
been dead for weeks? Why aren't you participating in the thread
that's current? Are you that much of a chicken****?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Otherwise, even a 'tard like you knows your ****ty
behavior will condemn you to eternity in the pit of
hellfire, etc. Burn, sinner, burn!

We put Arny through this gauntlet a few weeks ago. ?And
we all know what happened to him in the end.

It tickled a little bit, mostly to watch the lot of you squirm and further
expose your idiocy.

Is that why it took nearly six weeks to gather the courage to
respond? And why are you bringing it up here, in this thread that has
been dead for weeks? Why aren't you participating in the thread
that's current? Are you that much of a chicken****?

I'll bet Turdy is hoping Styncho will return to rescue the Kroo.

Remember the movie, Arnii: "Betelgeuse! Betelgeuse! Betelgeuse!"