Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Arny Krueger's Day Off

Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday. One of your worst.
Your personality disorder has never been more obvious to the others
here. You blew the last remaining bits of your credibility across
several Usenet newsgroups. Your "friends" in the scientific community
are utterly disappointed that you still believe in fairy tales. I
warned you that you could use the debating trade to discuss God, and
you did it anyway. Your meltdown yesterday will become legendary.

Take the day off today. Get some work done. Take a walk through your
neighborhood. Think about your life and your relationship with God.
Ask Him if you let him down yesterday, and what you can do to make it
up to Him. Do a good deed today. Take the day off.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 8:16�am, Boon wrote:
�I
warned you that you could use the debating trade to discuss God, and
you did it anyway. �

I meant "couldn't use." I should take a day off too.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 19 Noi, 11:16, Boon wrote:

Take the day off today. *Get some work done. *Take a walk through your
neighborhood. *

You forgot to enclose the map of his nearest bus route.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 11:45�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 19 Noi, 11:16, Boon wrote:

Take the day off today. �Get some work done. �Take a walk through your
neighborhood. �

You forgot to enclose the map of his nearest bus route.

Check the monitor from the satellite. You can see everything clearly
from there.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Take the day off today. ?Get some work done. ?Take a walk through your
neighborhood. ?

You forgot to enclose the map of his nearest bus route.

Check the monitor from the satellite. You can see everything clearly
from there.

This is an academic discussion. Krooger has sworn he'll never end himself by
stepping in front of a bus. He wants to leave a huge and disgusting mess,
and getting smushed by a bus just doesn't cut it for him. The last time he
asked for suggestions, we came up with some messy alternatives, but Turdy
rejected them.

Mr. **** is on the right track. He just needs the right kind of nudge.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday.

Actually I had an excellent day getting you all riled up and exposing your
ignorance, as is demonstrated by this new thread you just started. Please
have a nicer day, today.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Noi, 11:16, Boon wrote:

Take the day off today. Get some work done. Take a walk through your
neighborhood.

You forgot to enclose the map of his nearest bus route.

Check the monitor from the satellite. *You can see everything clearly
from there.

no, I meant that Arny needs to know the correct locations for crossing
the street.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 1:53�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday.

Actually I had an excellent day getting you all riled up and exposing your
ignorance, as is demonstrated by this new thread you just started. �Please
have a nicer day, today.

Have you completely run out of ideas? These IKYABWAIs are not fooling
anyone.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Nov 19, 1:53?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday.

Actually I had an excellent day getting you all riled up
and exposing your ignorance, as is demonstrated by this
new thread you just started. ?Please have a nicer day,
today.

Have you completely run out of ideas? These IKYABWAIs
are not fooling anyone.

Are you completely daft Marc? There's nobody on RAO to fool!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arnii "****-for-Dinner" Kroofeces wallows in you-know-what.

Have you completely run out of ideas? These IKYABWAIs
are not fooling anyone.

Are you completely daft Marc? There's nobody on RAO to fool!

Sure there is, Turdy. Scottie is a frequent poster, and he's too dim to
figure out what you are. Then there's Poofie the Donkey, who loves you ever
so much. And don't forget Mikey McBugEater, who's probably lurking. You'll
recall that duh-Mikey believes you have the capacity for leadership. Anybody
that twisted is surely capable of being fooled by a demented whacko like
you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 3:09�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Nov 19, 1:53?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday.

Actually I had an excellent day getting you all riled up
and exposing your ignorance, as is demonstrated by this
new thread you just started. ?Please have a nicer day,
today.

Have you completely run out of ideas? �These IKYABWAIs
are not fooling anyone.

Are you completely daft Marc? �There's nobody on RAO to fool!

That's right. Everyone knows you have a personality disorder now.
The question is...does your family know? And will they get you help?
Or are they waiting for a national health plan?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Noi, 15:15, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

Take the day off today. ?Get some work done. ?Take a walk through your
neighborhood. ?

You forgot to enclose the map of his nearest bus route.

Check the monitor from the satellite. *You can see everything clearly
from there.

This is an academic discussion. Krooger has sworn he'll never end himself by
stepping in front of a bus. He wants to leave a huge and disgusting mess,
and getting smushed by a bus just doesn't cut it for him. The last time he
asked for suggestions, we came up with some messy alternatives, but Turdy
rejected them.

Mr. **** is on the right track. He just needs the right kind of nudge.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...Front_of_Train

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=3489

http://www.japannewsreview.com/socie...26page_id=4268

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/28/nyregion/28push.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_14782...out-plane.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 5:09*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Have you completely run out of ideas? *These IKYABWAIs
are not fooling anyone.

Are you completely daft Marc? *I'm a nobody!

More confessions, GOIA?

It's about time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

That's right. Everyone knows you have a personality disorder now.
The question is...does your family know? And will they get you help?
Or are they waiting for a national health plan?

After all this time, it's certain they're stuck in denial.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Signal[_2_] Signal[_2_] is offline

Boon wrote:

Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday.

Actually I had an excellent day getting you all riled up
and exposing your ignorance, as is demonstrated by this
new thread you just started. ?Please have a nicer day,
today.

Have you completely run out of ideas? ?These IKYABWAIs
are not fooling anyone.

Are you completely daft Marc? ?There's nobody on RAO to fool!

That's right. Everyone knows you have a personality disorder now.
The question is...does your family know? And will they get you help?
Or are they waiting for a national health plan?

John Nash was quite an interesting fellow.

He has described a process of change "from scientific rationality of
thinking into the delusional thinking characteristic of persons who
are psychiatrically diagnosed as 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid
schizophrenic'"[15] including seeing himself as a messenger or having
a special function in some way, and with supporters and opponents and
hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and looking for
signs representing divine revelation.[16] Nash has suggested his
delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving
to feel important and be recognized

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 6:33�pm, Signal wrote:
Boon wrote:
Arny, you had a really bad day here yesterday.

Actually I had an excellent day getting you all riled up
and exposing your ignorance, as is demonstrated by this
new thread you just started. ?Please have a nicer day,
today.

Have you completely run out of ideas? ?These IKYABWAIs
are not fooling anyone.

Are you completely daft Marc? ?There's nobody on RAO to fool!

That's right. �Everyone knows you have a personality disorder now.
The question is...does your family know? �And will they get you help?
Or are they waiting for a national health plan?

John Nash was quite an interesting fellow.

He definitely was.

He has described a process of change "from scientific rationality of
thinking into the delusional thinking characteristic of persons who
are psychiatrically diagnosed as 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid
schizophrenic'"[15] including seeing himself as a messenger or having
a special function in some way, and with supporters and opponents and
hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and looking for
signs representing divine revelation.[16] Nash has suggested his
delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, and his striving
to feel important and be recognized.

That makes a lot of sense. Perhaps the disintegration of pcabx.com is
the reason for the increased intensity of Arny's symptoms.

Boon