Kim Inglar

Default Subwoofers

For the time I have two Earthquake Magma 12", but I still need more bass
Would you recomend another 12" og upgrade to two 15"? Or maybe buy subs from
another brand. I have a RF bd1501 to power the subs and wil buy anotherone
and use the powerlink.

--
Det ER størrelsen det kommer ann på. 18" eller større

Kim Inglar

www.teamcamry.no

Benseh

hey matey

id definatly go the upgrade to two 15's as there will be much more air movement
and that gives the impression of more bass. although the trade off is generaly
a muddier sounding system. 12's are better for sound quality. 15's just explode
your insides out!
Scott Johnson

"Benseh" wrote in message
hey matey

id definatly go the upgrade to two 15's as there will be much more air

movement
and that gives the impression of more bass. although the trade off is

generaly
a muddier sounding system. 12's are better for sound quality. 15's just

explode
your insides out!

I've done plenty of 15's in SQ systems

Kim Inglar

"Scott Johnson" skrev i melding

"Benseh" wrote in message
hey matey

id definatly go the upgrade to two 15's as there will be much more air

movement
and that gives the impression of more bass. although the trade off is

generaly
a muddier sounding system. 12's are better for sound quality. 15's just

explode
your insides out!

I've done plenty of 15's in SQ systems

Thanks. Well then it´s time to sell and buy at least 2 * 15", maybe if there
is enough money left after christmas there will be 3 * 15"

Kim

FA: Alumapro Alchemy DVC 12" Subwoofers w/ Enclosure David Gaines Car Audio 0 September 17th 03 01:41 AM
audiobahn subwoofers Dave Car Audio 3 September 13th 03 12:56 AM
Subwoofers - Mustang Patrick Clifford Car Audio 1 September 7th 03 04:41 PM
who makes good 8" subwoofers now a days [email protected] Car Audio 5 September 7th 03 02:23 PM
Ample Audio subwoofers Johan Wagener Car Audio 5 July 15th 03 09:57 PM