Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Dachman Audio U87 Clone Kit

On 21/12/2020 14:08, Don Pearce wrote:

When I record acoustic guitar, I like to record the whole guitar, not
the sound hole, not the 12th fret, not the upper bout. About six feet
in front is my favoured location in my nicely treated room. Not only
is the guitar properly balanced, but only a smidge of EQ is needed to
kill the slight residue of proximity bass lift.

Irony Damn, you've been watching me... ;-)

Unless it was me watching you...

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Good amps to clone Bret L Vacuum Tubes 0 April 25th 10 12:35 AM
WTB Waves Q-Clone License Haolemon Pro Audio 1 September 16th 07 08:26 AM
The clone marching on [email protected] Audio Opinions 5 August 23rd 07 05:23 AM
Clone Ensemble dispute [email protected] Pro Audio 0 August 23rd 05 03:13 AM
N72 1272 clone Studio Froombosch Pro Audio 0 March 31st 04 01:52 PM