Posted to rec.audio.pro
Greg Bryant Greg Bryant is offline

Default FA: Bedini B.A.S.E.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bedini-B-A-S-
E_W0QQitemZ200012764217QQihZ010QQcategoryZ23790QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd
ZViewItem
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:48:04 -0400, Greg Bryant wrote
(in article ):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bedini-B-A-S-
E_W0QQitemZ200012764217QQihZ010QQcategoryZ23790QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd
ZViewItem

A fun box for sure. I reviewed it back in the day. Nice to see one of these
now and then. If you're looking to widen your 2 mix, this'll do it. We tried
it in a music store one afternoon and had the mix spread out so far it
sounded like it was crawling up the walls.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Stu Nevitt Stu Nevitt is offline

Wow! That's a blast from the past. My old band, Shadowfax, contributed to
a demo CD for Bedini that was produced by Bob Margouleff. Bob also produced
"The Odd Get Even" for us in 1990. He used the B.A.S.E. unit extensively on
that record. It's quite something, what that piece of gear can do.
--
Stu Nevitt
http://www.StuNevittDrums.com

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:48:04 -0400, Greg Bryant wrote
(in article ):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bedini-B-A-S-
E_W0QQitemZ200012764217QQihZ010QQcategoryZ23790QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd
ZViewItem

A fun box for sure. I reviewed it back in the day. Nice to see one of
these
now and then. If you're looking to widen your 2 mix, this'll do it. We
tried
it in a music store one afternoon and had the mix spread out so far it
sounded like it was crawling up the walls.

Regards,

Ty Ford

-- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other
audiocentric
stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steven Sena Steven Sena is offline

Wow, Shadowfax... You guys were Great!

"Stu Nevitt" wrote in message
Wow! That's a blast from the past. My old band, Shadowfax, contributed
to a demo CD for Bedini that was produced by Bob Margouleff. Bob also
produced "The Odd Get Even" for us in 1990. He used the B.A.S.E. unit
extensively on that record. It's quite something, what that piece of gear
can do.
--
Stu Nevitt
http://www.StuNevittDrums.com

news

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Stu Nevitt Stu Nevitt is offline

Steven,
Thank you so much for your kind words!! I highly recommend the Bedini
B.A.S.E.
--
Stu Nevitt
http://www.StuNevittDrums.com

. ..

"Stu Nevitt" wrote in message
Wow! That's a blast from the past. My old band, Shadowfax, contributed
to a demo CD for Bedini that was produced by Bob Margouleff. Bob also
produced "The Odd Get Even" for us in 1990. He used the B.A.S.E. unit
extensively on that record. It's quite something, what that piece of
gear can do.
--
Stu Nevitt
http://www.StuNevittDrums.com

news

stuff are at www.tyford.com

WTB; Bedini B.A.S.E david Pro Audio 2 April 26th 05 05:00 PM
Bedini 45/45 [email protected] Pro Audio 0 April 3rd 05 10:48 PM
Excellent Bedini Amplifier R Goyo Marketplace 4 January 18th 04 06:03 PM
FS: Bedini BA801 Amplifier Class A, 120watts - excellent condition vivace Marketplace 2 July 19th 03 07:20 AM