Michael

Default Mystery Fisher "Anniversary" edition Tube Amplifier and Tuner

Hello,

Came across this posting for a previously "unkown" Fisher tube
amplifier.
I'm a Fisher fanatic and thought I had a handle on their product line
over the years...but this one was something that I don't remember ever
seeing.

Does anyone have any experience with this amp? I "believe" it is a
6B4G triode amp? But have yet to get the schematics for it. Does
anyone remember when this was introduced or whether it was ever
reviewed or not?

Heck...does anyone even know what year this "anniversary" was?

I have really enjoyed all the fisher tube stuff I've owned, so I want
to hear how this sounds as well!

Anyone ever heard the tuner for that matter? It is the only picture of
a Fisher tuner that I have seen that has THREE rows of numbers on it,
but there is not enough detail there to make out what is going on?

Thanks for any information you can offer!