Cas

Default Bookshelf System

Hi,

I want to purchase a bookshelf audio system (3-5 CD changer, AM/FM
tuner, remote, 2 cassette, XXX amp speakers, $300 more/less) but do
not know what to look for. I have looked via the web and at some local
outlets but there are way many choices. I don't really like the
plastic look, too harsh for my tastes.

Does the group have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Cas
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

At my uncle's store, there's a sony system which I would much like to buy
for our holiday house, which we rent.It costs 286 euro, and there's a
version with more watts, 300 euro.I don't know the model, but if you are
interested I can look and post the model here the day after tomorrow.A
friend of mine has the very same model, and it has all the modern goodies:3
cd changer, 2 cassetes, remote, RDS radio AM/FM.These systems are considered
as hi-fi.

--
Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Greece
Visit our website-now with aircondition!

Ο Cas έγραψε στο μήνυμα συζήτησης:
Hi,

I want to purchase a bookshelf audio system (3-5 CD changer, AM/FM
tuner, remote, 2 cassette, XXX amp speakers, $300 more/less) but do
not know what to look for. I have looked via the web and at some local
outlets but there are way many choices. I don't really like the
plastic look, too harsh for my tastes.

Does the group have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Cas

Kalman Rubinson

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 02:52:54 +0200, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios"
wrote:

These systems are considered
as hi-fi.

By many, no doubt, but not by all.

Kal

Beth Stewart

Joe-Jim Grregory

I got a Panasonic SCEN5 Executive Style one at www.bluoptic.com
the price was less than $100

Did that include the discount for being a spammer, a shill,
a liar, and a whore?