Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Shameless Plug for Kutztown XXXVII

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 6:59:17 PM UTC-4, Harry Lavo wrote:

Peter, my memory at age 78 is terrible .... I know you've told us in the past,
but
what is the main merchandise sold here ... shortwave? electronic parts?

Harry Lavo
Holyoke, MA

Harry:

In past years, 95% of the material displayed and sold at Kutztown was directly related to vintage radios, parts, service and supplies. Today, I would suspect that the percentage is down to about 80%, with audio picking up the rest. As a whole, the club (DVHRC) and the attendees welcome the intrusion of things-audio as now the meets are starting to draw a younger and more diverse crowd.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

FS: Shameless Mercenary Plug: Fantastic Dynaco ST-70 Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 8 June 8th 05 01:16 PM
Semi OT Shameless plug. geek Pro Audio 0 September 20th 04 06:34 PM
Semi OT Shameless plug. geek Pro Audio 0 September 20th 04 06:34 PM
LOst already hope not - another shameless plug Ruud Broens Vacuum Tubes 1 November 28th 03 05:25 AM