Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pi-Qui Pi-Qui is offline

Default our new website for intelligent people is online

http://www.cineversity.tv/
Tell us what you think. We put four months work in it. Its PHP and SQL
now. Pi-Qui
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Pi-Qui" wrote ...
http://www.cineversity.tv/
Tell us what you think. We put four months work in it. Its PHP and SQL
now. Pi-Qui

I think that after enduring several pages of silly flash animations,
I still don't know what the heck the website is about, and I gave
up as a waste of time.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
straightnut straightnut is offline

On Jan 4, 11:28*am, "Richard Crowley" wrote:

I think that after enduring several pages of silly flash animations,
I still don't know what the heck the website is about, and I gave
up as a waste of time.

That makes you intelligent. Purpose served.
jeff