Pinouts for Pioneer KE2900

Old September 1st 03, 03:45 PM
Nig

Default Pinouts for Pioneer KE2900

Hi
Can anyone help me with this.
It has only 8 pins, so I assume is a common earth speaker system.
I have no harness, since my girlfriend has removed it but I want to
fit it in my boat. This is quite an old set so I'm struggling to find
out any info.
Thanks
Old September 1st 03, 05:51 PM
David

Pioneer usually labels the circuit board connection at the harness. You'll
probably have to remove the main board from the chassis in order to see the
labels, since most Pioneer radios only have one removable chassis panel.

David
UnderTheDash.com

om...

Old September 1st 03, 10:12 PM
Nig

"David" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Pioneer usually labels the circuit board connection at the harness. You'll
> probably have to remove the main board from the chassis in order to see the
> labels, since most Pioneer radios only have one removable chassis panel.
>
> David
> UnderTheDash.com
>
> "Nig" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hi
> > Can anyone help me with this.
> > It has only 8 pins, so I assume is a common earth speaker system.
> > I have no harness, since my girlfriend has removed it but I want to
> > fit it in my boat. This is quite an old set so I'm struggling to find
> > out any info.
> > Thanks

Thanks David
I was hoping not to have to strip down the whole unit, but if needs be ?
I just hoped someone may have an old diagram to save me the bother.