Anybody interested in Gigaworks S750 subwoofer ?

Old February 3rd 20, 04:31 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody interested in Gigaworks S750 subwoofer ?

Hello,

I am willing to sell my broken/dead Gigaworks S750 subwoofer for 25 euro's.

Information about this device is he

http://www.skybuck.org/GigaWorksS750/

Interested buyer will have to pick up the device in my street.

Contact me at

skybuck
2000
@
hotmail
..
com

If interested or if you know anybody that is interested in buying it and repairing it.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old February 3rd 20, 05:04 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 07:31:53 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am willing to sell my broken/dead Gigaworks S750 subwoofer for 25 euro's.
>
>Information about this device is he

http://www.skybuck.org/GigaWorksS750/

>Interested buyer will have to pick up the device in my street.
>
>Contact me at
>
>skybuck
>2000
>@
>hotmail
>.
>com
>
>If interested or if you know anybody that is interested in buying it and repairing it.
>
>Bye,
> Skybuck.

Ebay is where you need to put this

Old February 3rd 20, 08:25 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ralph Barone[_3_]

Don Pearce > wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 07:31:53 -0800 (PST),
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am willing to sell my broken/dead Gigaworks S750 subwoofer for 25 euro's.
>>
>> Information about this device is he

http://www.skybuck.org/GigaWorksS750/

>> Interested buyer will have to pick up the device in my street.
>>
>> Contact me at
>>
>> skybuck
>> 2000
>> @
>> hotmail
>> .
>> com
>>
>> If interested or if you know anybody that is interested in buying it and repairing it.
>>
>> Bye,
>> Skybuck.

> Ebay is where you need to put this

Or a recycling facility.

Gigaworks S750 repaired by Regenboog Heerlen [email protected] Pro Audio 1 September 6th 17 11:55 PM
Logitech X-230 versus Creative Gigaworks T20 [email protected] Tech 1 March 13th 07 11:10 AM
FA??? Not Interested. Paul Marketplace 3 August 13th 06 04:51 AM
for anyone interested musicandsound Pro Audio 4 July 29th 05 03:49 PM
got a competition you may be interested in daryl smyth Pro Audio 0 July 14th 03 02:52 PM