Can you ID these headphones?

Old December 20th 19, 01:41 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Can you ID these headphones?

If you're familiar with them any opinions on them? Fantastic? Adequate? Appropriate for self-monitoring while doing vocals?

Thanks

https://i.ibb.co/6YcWnvw/Dana-Headphones.jpg
Old December 20th 19, 09:47 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:41:10 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>If you're familiar with them any opinions on them? Fantastic? Adequate? Appropriate for self-monitoring while doing vocals?
>
>Thanks

https://i.ibb.co/6YcWnvw/Dana-Headphones.j

I'm more concerned by the string of fairy lights made from 12-bore
cartridge cases. What on earth is that all about? A statement?

The phones...Oh, no. No idea - sorry.

Old December 20th 19, 09:43 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 3:47:43 AM UTC-5, Don Pearce wrote:

> I'm more concerned by the string of fairy lights made from 12-bore
> cartridge cases. What on earth is that all about? A statement?

That's Dana Loesch (pron. like Lash) - conservative commentator and adamant pro 2nd Amendment advocate. One of her books is titled "Hands Off My Gun", an excellent read. The wall of her Youtube studio is adorned with various firearms.

She's pretty well known in the US - are you from across the pond?

Old December 21st 19, 01:02 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Dieter Michel

These look for me like Sony noise-cancelling headphones,
like e.g. the MDR-1000X.

Best,

Dieter Michel

Old December 21st 19, 01:21 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 7:02:57 PM UTC-5, Dieter Michel wrote:
> These look for me like Sony noise-cancelling headphones,
> like e.g. the MDR-1000X.
>
> Best,
>
> Dieter Michel

Someone else on another forum came up with Sony's but the ones in the pic appear to be wired and all the MDR-1000X phones I find are wireless. Or is that wire going into hers possibly something else?
Old December 21st 19, 03:09 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

On 12/21/2019 8:37 AM, Dieter Michel wrote:
> So maybe the phones are used here just because the
> talent likes the sound or for some reason needs the
> extra sound cancelling an active-noise-cancelling headphone
> would provide?

Or maybe they're just a prop for the photo. It could be the lighting,
but the microphone looks a bit prop-like, too. Most studio quality mics
aren't that shiny.

I've never heard of Dana Loesch either, but I'm not a follower of social
media politics. I'm curious as to why you're (muzician21) you're curious
about the headphones? You think you'd like what she likes? Or you just
don't recognize them and figure that a somewhat-celebrity would use some
really great headphones?

Old December 21st 19, 04:28 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

>That's Dana Loesch (pron. like Lash) - conservative commentator and adamant pro 2nd
>Amendment advocate. One of her books is titled "Hands Off My Gun", an excellent read.
>The wall of her Youtube studio is adorned with various firearms.

>She's pretty well known in the US - are you from across the pond?

Strange - most of the African Americans I know at least vote Democratic. The only issue
they are even more conservative than whites on is LGBTQ.

Then there's the 5% of blacks - like Loesch - whom I simply don't get. Some even deny
there is a race problem in the U.S., and go "I don't play the race card". smh!

Headphones? Ger High End Audio 4 June 11th 08 12:10 AM
does anyone like the AKG K-400 headphones? andrejs eigus Pro Audio 3 September 28th 07 12:54 AM
USB Headphones hack - Soldering a 3.5mm plug instead of the headphones [email protected] Tech 10 September 17th 07 11:39 PM
[eBay] FS: Headphones AKAI ASE 22, nice headphones vintage ... very low starting price ... 2 Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meadow_61 Marketplace 0 November 11th 06 10:00 PM
Seeking Recommendations for Open Headphones and Closed Headphones Mike Audio Opinions 1 September 1st 06 01:51 AM