2020 Winter NAMM Show Report

Old January 29th 20, 11:52 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

Default 2020 Winter NAMM Show Report

My famous show report for the recent NAMM show is posted. As usual, it's
a PDF that you can download and read at your leisure. Visit the Trade
Show Reports section of my web site at:

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

or download it directly from he

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

Old January 30th 20, 12:31 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message ...

My famous show report for the recent NAMM show is posted. As usual, it's
a PDF that you can download and read at your leisure. Visit the Trade
Show Reports section of my web site at:

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

or download it directly from he

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

Thank you Mike. Always look forward to this.

Poly

Old January 30th 20, 02:58 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford[_2_]

Yay!

Old January 30th 20, 05:35 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 2:52:14 PM UTC-8, Mike Rivers wrote:
> My famous show report for the recent NAMM show is posted. As usual, it's
> a PDF that you can download and read at your leisure. Visit the Trade
> Show Reports section of my web site at:
>
> https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/
>
> or download it directly from he
>
> https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf
>

> --
> For a good time, call http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

Thanks Mike. It's encouraging that hardware mixers are making a comeback. My Swee****er rep has told me there is a renewed interest in hardware of all sorts. Yay!

I appreciated "The End" section too. I always enjoy the history you and Scott share here and in published articles.

Gary V