converting WAV file to MP3

Old January 13th 20, 01:07 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default converting WAV file to MP3

John Williamson:

So 'capital WAV' link, according to inspection, telling players it's a video when it's not! smh
Old January 13th 20, 02:16 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
None

theckmah blurted:

> smh

"smh"?
Old January 13th 20, 08:51 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.WAV

>> if that doesn't work, try
>>
>> http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.wav
>>
>> both work for me, but your browser may behave differently

> On my tablet, upper link works, bottom one doesn't. Strange: only difference between
> the two is caps or lower case 'wav'!

OK Upper one works for me, but have to download - won't play on the
website in Chrome.

But HTF are we supposed to judge anything in a qualitative way with that
bizarre collection of noises ?

And yes, I do hear some difference even on my mid-fi computer speakers.