Concatenating mp3 files

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 4th 20, 12:55 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Dieter Britz[_3_]

Default Concatenating mp3 files

I use Audacity and want to concatenate mp3 files with it.
There are instructions for that - import the (e.g. two)
files, click on the second, CTRL C, go to the end of file 1
and CTRL V, and export that. Even when I wipe the second
before exporting the concatenated top one, it turns out too
big. E.g. file 1, 12 Mb, file 2, 4 Mb, but the result is 22 Mb.

What am I doing wrong, or how should I do it?

--
Dieter Britz

Concatenating Audio Files in with Perl on a Mac Gary Morrison Pro Audio 4 March 28th 06 01:45 AM
More files Peter Hill Pro Audio 1 October 7th 05 11:15 AM
VOI Files Michael Pro Audio 0 October 12th 04 03:16 AM
SRI files Freddo Pro Audio 0 April 1st 04 02:36 PM
Logic 5 Files to AIFF Files LeBaron & Alrich Pro Audio 5 October 27th 03 04:58 PM