Your Tube Catalog

Old July 2nd 04, 02:07 AM
MikeyMann

Default Your Tube Catalog

Hi, I was in the rec.audio.tubes newsgroup (I'm a regular on
alt.guitar.amps), and I saw your catalog. I saw a couple of tubes that I
would be interested in. How do we go about making a deal? Do you take
Paypal? I'm a verified member. Let me know, thanks.

MikeyMann

Old July 2nd 04, 12:20 PM
Gregg

Behold, MikeyMann signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

> Hi, I was in the rec.audio.tubes newsgroup (I'm a regular on
> alt.guitar.amps), and I saw your catalog. I saw a couple of tubes that I
> would be interested in. How do we go about making a deal? Do you take
> Paypal? I'm a verified member. Let me know, thanks.
>
> MikeyMann

Hi,

There's a few of us that posted our FS/FT lists. Which one?

If it's me, no, I take money orders only in Canadian funds. No postal
M.O.'s outside of Canada though.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*