Default Monitor hum... solve this one...

Hi all,

I have a set of KRK RP6 active monitors and they hum, just with the
mains plugged in. So there is no mixer, no XLR cables, nothing, just
the power cable and I turn them on, HUM. Here is what I've tried...

Moved them to different rooms, still hum.

Turned off all the power in the apartment except the outlet one speaker
is plugged into, still hum.

Bought a socket tester, says that they are properly grounded.

Tried a line lifter (3 to 2 prong thing) didn't help.

What else can I do? Is the Ebtech Hum X going to cahnge anything? I
read somewhere that if my line lifter didn't work that won't either.
Any thoughts? Experiances?

Cheers

Sixstring.