Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
hydebee hydebee is offline

Default my thoughts on fa ads

first let me say yes i post fa here, i think if you don't want to read them
do not read them , they really do not hurt anyone and help the people who
find a good buy, we should all have the right to post what we want , just
because i sell on ebay doesn't mean the ad should not be here in fact it
makes for more exposure here it is the American way to say what you please
so lets hope we all can agree to that

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Colin B. Colin B. is offline

hydebee wrote:
first let me say yes i post fa here, i think if you don't want to read them
do not read them , they really do not hurt anyone and help the people who
find a good buy, we should all have the right to post what we want , just
because i sell on ebay doesn't mean the ad should not be here in fact it
makes for more exposure here it is the American way to say what you please
so lets hope we all can agree to that

Regardless of my opinions of FA ads, when you talk about "rights" on usenet,
and "the American way" you immediately label yourself an idiot narrow-view
yank.

There are over 190 countries out there who don't give a **** about your
American way, and who don't immediately demand rights over everything.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Agent_C Agent_C is offline

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:47:32 GMT, "Colin B."
wrote:

There are over 190 countries out there who don't give a **** about your
American way, and who don't immediately demand rights over everything.

This is a funny place to indulge the bug up your ass (or is it 'arse')
you have against Americans.

What an utterly transparent and petty agenda.

spit

A_C

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
lcouplin lcouplin is offline

FA when stated in the subject line, is entirely appropriate for a group
named "Marketplace".

FS is too. Because of the evolution of the process of offering and
transference of sale and purchase have changed, largely due to the role of
internet, we need to allow for evolution of our experiences. If the FA is
evil, and turns bad and is LARGELY regarded as NOT a way to do business, it
will fall by the way-side naturally.

If, on the other hand, FA becomes a balance with the FS, then it is part and
parcel of news group.

Anytime someone offers something in the subject line, and the description is
enough to judge the contents, it is up to the reader to continue.

What is inappropriate is the hate and retribution for messages....silly
humans, as long as we behave to each other this way, there will be no hope
for our species.