smoove

The real WHY? question here is. "Why is this string still going"? Is there
something else we can argue about now?
"bob wald" wrote in message
would you pick 1.rf/mtx/jl/kenwood/clarion/audiobahn over
2. jvc/boss/profile/jensen/blaupunkt/lanzer???
the 2nd group is mostly cheaper.
oh by the way i own all the 2nd brands n none of the 1st.
oh wait i got some kenwood speakers i waited too long to return.doh!
i did have the hots for clarion decks yrs ago. but i thought .why?

bob wald

theres afew comanys id never have in my ride.jl speakers,rf.,kicker
amps,re,orion.mtx.
i think i can get as good cheaper.....

MZ

theres afew comanys id never have in my ride.jl speakers,rf.,kicker
amps,re,orion.mtx.
i think i can get as good cheaper.....

I'm sure those companies are mourning your decision.

scott johnson

He's also convinced that cops and their family get full insurance
coverage on their cars for $50 a month.

Unbelievable...

--
Scott Gardner

hmm, mine is about that price and i'm not a cop.

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
theres afew comanys id never have in my ride.jl speakers,rf.,kicker
amps,re,orion.mtx.
i think i can get as good cheaper.....

well, that's what you get for thinking.

bob wald

$500000 liability limits....high lmits on everything....
having minium limits is like having no insurance so why have to.if youll
still have to pay the over your limit amount.i know none of you have
over $50000 bodiy injury.so if you get in a wreck and break some1s neck
n owe them $300000
you haveto come up with $250000.
i have 100000-300000-100000.
So i'm covered pretty nice.
Insurance gets cheaper the more you get.
i did have $250000-$500000-100000.

Chad Wahls

"scott johnson" (net) wrote in message
news

He's also convinced that cops and their family get full insurance
coverage on their cars for $50 a month.

Unbelievable...

--
Scott Gardner

hmm, mine is about that price and i'm not a cop.

Mine's 50 a month, high risk car, very good coverage, 250 deduct.

I'm a good driver

Chad

bob wald

you must not have high limits of coverage.

Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
you must not have high limits of coverage.

I don't drive like a f-ing moron. No tickets/ no accidents, older and
married. They put my money in their pocket and they know it.

Chad Wahls

"Chad Wahls" wrote in message

"bob wald" wrote in message
you must not have high limits of coverage.

I don't drive like a f-ing moron. No tickets/ no accidents, older and
married. They put my money in their pocket and they know it.

I also forgot to add I have a 4 wheeler, 3 cars and a $250,000 home insured
thru the same company.

The car I was referring to is an 05, the beater is MUCH cheaper, Again great
coverage, can't remember numbers.

I swear, I'm not a cop

Chad

bob wald

ok you still didnt answer your limits on your coverage.
also if youre over 55 and have multi cars n drivers and a house insured
with them then you might get a break.why are you posting on this tread?
i know all this already about all your breaks plus i'm talking about
insuring 30yrs old -50.

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok you still didnt answer your limits on your coverage.
also if youre over 55 and have multi cars n drivers and a house insured
with them then you might get a break.why are you posting on this tread?
i know all this already about all your breaks plus i'm talking about
insuring 30yrs old -50.

who are you talking to?

Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok you still didnt answer your limits on your coverage.
also if youre over 55 and have multi cars n drivers and a house insured
with them then you might get a break.why are you posting on this tread?
i know all this already about all your breaks plus i'm talking about
insuring 30yrs old -50.

I'm 32, can't recite coverage off top of head, but I'm paying bills tonight.
Will let you know.

Chad

Scott Gardner

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:30:34 -0500, "Chad Wahls"
wrote:

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok you still didnt answer your limits on your coverage.
also if youre over 55 and have multi cars n drivers and a house insured
with them then you might get a break.why are you posting on this tread?
i know all this already about all your breaks plus i'm talking about
insuring 30yrs old -50.

I'm 32, can't recite coverage off top of head, but I'm paying bills tonight.
Will let you know.

Chad

I'm not sure who in this thread he thinks is 50. I posted my rates
earlier, and I'm 35. As for my driving record, I haven't had a ticket
since 1999, but I did total my Ducati motorcycle in 2003, so my
record's not perfect, either.

--
Scott Gardner

"I suppose they are vicious rascals, but it scarcely matters what they are. I'm after what they know." (Gibson-Sterling, The Difference Engine)

bob wald

i thought i read some1 say they were older n got that discount.

Scott Gardner

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:39:29 -0500, (bob wald)
wrote:

i thought i read some1 say they were older n got that discount.

"Older" in insurance-company terms usually means 25. I don't know if
you get any other discounts based on your age until you start getting
into AARP/"Senior Citizen" types of discount.

I do know that State Farm gives discounts based on how long you've
been with them and how your overall driving record is. Even though
I've only had my policy with them since 1986, my "policy start date"
is 1975, since my policy started as an offshoot of my parents' policy.
In fact, if it weren't for the fact that my parents had to move
overseas for a few years and discontinue their State Farm coverage, my
policy's start date would actually be 1954, sixteen years before I was
born. It's nice, because any accidents or tickets I get are averaged
over 30 years, instead of the 19 years that I've actually been
driving. In fact, I've never had my rates increase because of a
ticket at all.

This is why I don't think it's a good idea to be an "insurance whore",
jumping from company to company every time someone offeres to save you
5-10% on your premiums. A lot of the benefits and discounts you get
from insurance companies don't start to take effect until you've been
with the same company for years.

I have endorsements and benefits on my policy that State Farm doesn't
even offer to new customers anymore, but because I got them 20 years
ago when I started the policy, they still give them to me. Plus,
they've paid off generously on several claims that they could have
easily declined (like when I had $3000 worth of stereo gear stolen out
of my car before I even got around to telling State Farm that I had
installed it).

--
Scott Gardner

"Wit levels low. Attempting to compensate."