Shiva

Default [OT]Gregg!

Hiya -
listen, not sure if our mutual mail servers decided that one or both of us
were unworthy of their attention. Anyhow, just in case my mail's ending up
in the /dev/null somewhere, my mirror's going back up today or tomorrow, at
the latest - don't yank the link.
-dim

Gregg

Behold, Shiva signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Hiya -
listen, not sure if our mutual mail servers decided that one or both of
us were unworthy of their attention. Anyhow, just in case my mail's
ending up in the /dev/null somewhere, my mirror's going back up today or
tomorrow, at the latest - don't yank the link. -dim

No problem!

Sorry, I did get the email, I've had a miserable cold and let everything
pile-up :-(

I placed a notice on the page that various mirrors may go down for
maintenence, etc. :-)

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"
Shiva

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, Shiva signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Hiya -
listen, not sure if our mutual mail servers decided that one or both of
us were unworthy of their attention. Anyhow, just in case my mail's
ending up in the /dev/null somewhere, my mirror's going back up today or
tomorrow, at the latest - don't yank the link. -dim

No problem!

Sorry, I did get the email, I've had a miserable cold and let everything
pile-up :-(

I placed a notice on the page that various mirrors may go down for
maintenence, etc. :-)

All righty. Had to weedle extra bandwidth from the billing guy - they
frickin' *owe* me. Just doubled it, will distibute across a bunch of
servers, it'll still look the same to your server...
-dim (my friend's Dobie just got stolen - have to run...)