Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Blind Joni

Quality sound isn't called for in the constitution either, but it sure is
nice to have. Especially since we ALREADY had it. Especially if we
already EARNED it through over two & a quarter centuries of hard work &
dedication by the leaders & people. That the worldwide respect the US had
could be SQUANDERED in less than four years is nothing short of SHAMEFUL.

I'm not really disagreeing here. I would point out that the purpose of our
existence for the past centuries was not to earn acceptance by others..a
byproduct maybe but not a part of the rules.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY