Patrick Turner.

Default My newsgroup access.

I am having difficulties with my local ISP
and access to the the news groups has stopped
for awhile.

Regards to all.

PS,
Now's your chance to say all the stupid silly things
you have ever wanted to without being worried about
how I might reply! ;-)
Yves

Glad to see you back
Glad to see you back
Glad to see you back

Regards
Regards
Regards

Yves
Yves
Yves

;-) ;-) ;-)

"Patrick Turner." a écrit dans le message de news:
I am having difficulties with my local ISP
and access to the the news groups has stopped
for awhile.

Regards to all.

PS,
Now's your chance to say all the stupid silly things
you have ever wanted to without being worried about
how I might reply! ;-)

Gregg

Behold, Yves signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Glad to see you back
Glad to see you back
Glad to see you back

Regards
Regards
Regards

Yves
Yves
Yves

;-) ;-) ;-)

LOL!
LOL!
LOL!

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"
Tim Williams

"Gregg" wrote in message
LOL!
LOL!
LOL!

You can also crosspost to the same group. . . . . .
You can also crosspost to the same group. . . . . .
You can also crosspost to the same group. . . . . .

Tim

--
"I've got more trophies than Wayne Gretsky and the Pope combined!"
- Homer Simpson

Patrick Turner

Tim Williams wrote:

"Gregg" wrote in message
LOL!
LOL!
LOL!

You can also crosspost to the same group. . . . . .
You can also crosspost to the same group. . . . . .
You can also crosspost to the same group. . . . . .

Tim

I assure you Tim I had no intention of cross posting
to the same group, or repeating the message
like a n-n-n-never e-e-e-e-e-ending echo-o-o-o-o! :-)-:-:-))

I have now signed up with news.individual.net for
news group access, but it appears they don't carry any binaries,
which means their server only has to handle a small tiny amount of the
total
groups traffic, because lets face it, most of the data traffic is to the
binaries
sites where the latest females are reclining in the most artful of
positions.

Not to worry.
I am more concerned that ABSE and ABPR are not available.

I live in hope that the servers at my ISP which have now stopped
bringing
any news at all will some day be fixed.
Its the second time in a year they have stuffed up.

Patrick Turner.