Posted to rec.audio.tech
BIGDOG BIGDOG is offline

Default API schematics

Hi all.

I need the schematics to an API 550.
Any help would be great.
I can't seem to find them on line.

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

BIGDOG wrote:

Hi all.

I need the schematics to an API 550.
Any help would be great.
I can't seem to find them on line.

API are buggers about schematics. I know an API owner who can't even get
them. They'd rather send an engineer you see, even though they're the
other side of the Atlantic.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Bertie the Bunyip Bertie the Bunyip is offline

Eeyore wrote in
:

BIGDOG wrote:

Hi all.

I need the schematics to an API 550.
Any help would be great.
I can't seem to find them on line.

API are buggers about schematics. I know an API owner who can't even

get
them. They'd rather send an engineer you see, even though they're the
other side of the Atlantic.

Planespotter

Bertie

Seeking: Benytone MA/MC4000 schematics Atrocimator Pro Audio 0 October 5th 04 10:08 AM
Seeking: Benytone MA/MC4000 schematics Atrocimator Pro Audio 0 October 5th 04 10:08 AM
Seeking: Benytone MA/MC4000 schematics Atrocimator Marketplace 0 October 5th 04 10:07 AM
ADM 1540 Schematics lm Pro Audio 0 May 30th 04 01:03 PM
Telefunken V372 schematic's? Twist Turner Pro Audio 1 July 18th 03 07:58 AM