Is EnnyWunne around? or Haz Evvree Wunne died?

Old August 22nd 16, 09:15 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob

Default Is EnnyWunne around? or Haz Evvree Wunne died?

On 08/10/16 17:47, Patrick Turner so wittily quipped:
> I probably need to try this test to see if m7 W10 PC works with Google Groups. The PC used to be W Pro7, but then I could not stop it upgrading to W10 without charging me a cent. So Enny Waye, its OK because I have W10 on a HP laptop 15.6" I bought 6 weeks ago, which seems to have taught me how to used W10 after the last 10 years on XP.

ew, you poor guy. you're better off in XP. at least it's not "flatso"
2D FLUGLY like Win-10-nic. I'd figure if you like tubes, you'd prefer
something more "classic" looking.

if you're gonna have to re-learn to use your computer, might as well go
with Mint Linux. trust me, you'd never go back. And if you want it
nicely 3D skeuomorphic, you can choose that. or 2d "flatso" if you
prefer, whichever. YOUR choice.

Don Arden has died Don Pearce Pro Audio 4 July 25th 07 09:33 AM
Francois, who died? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 2 March 21st 06 01:04 AM
Another "Day the Music Died" Mike Rivers Pro Audio 26 February 15th 05 08:23 AM
OnStar Died Earthlink Car Audio 1 November 12th 04 05:50 AM
My monitor died Steve Holt Pro Audio 13 December 11th 03 02:22 PM