Borbely Millennium 200

Old June 3rd 16, 05:57 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jimmy[_8_]

Default Borbely Millennium 200

Anyone has built this amplifier?
Old June 3rd 16, 08:35 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck

On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 12:58:00 PM UTC-4, Jimmy wrote:
> Anyone has built this amplifier?

Nossir. However the designer was an associate of Davidl Hafler and from what I understand, involved with the design of Hafler amps - makes sense given the extended use of toroidal transformers.

I would question the use of package circuits in some of his designs - but that is merely a question, not a condemnation by any means.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Millennium gps Simon Tsai Marketplace 0 December 30th 07 11:17 PM
Do You Need Millennium Plus GPS Car Tracking? virig[_2_] Car Audio 0 December 29th 07 10:42 AM
"This is modern avant-garde for the new millennium." Earnest Woodall Marketplace 0 February 11th 05 05:08 PM
FS: Millennium 2.4.6 DTS Decoder Preamp, Mint! BTI Marketplace 1 January 25th 05 04:49 AM
Questions Of Borbely Differential Tube Balanced Linestage Tube747 Vacuum Tubes 0 May 11th 04 08:21 PM