woodside radford

Old September 25th 11, 06:29 PM
janl lars janl lars is offline
Junior Member

Smile woodside radford

hello today i was bay a woodside radford ma-100 and sct26 amp hava any of you tube friends any info about this setup
Old September 25th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_]

Default woodside radford

"janl lars" > wrote in message

> hello today i was bay a woodside radford ma-100 and sct26 amp hava any
> of you tube friends any info about this setup

I have a Radford STA 100 (stereo 2 x 100W) circa 1972
It is ex-BBC. I use it frequently as a monitor amplifier
on recording. Excellent.

There has been brief discussion about this amplifer
fairly recently on this NG.

Iain