Posted to rec.audio.tech
Steve[_23_] Steve[_23_] is offline

Default Service manual for Denon AVR-1913

Been out of the business for a while, and need a manual for above unit. I want to install a processor loop for the fronts. Any help appreciated.

Steve
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

"Steve" wrote in message
Been out of the business for a while, and need a manual for above unit. I
want to install a processor loop for the fronts. Any help appreciated.

Steve

Crap! It's 76 meg! I can email it to you, in 8 meg RAR chunks..

email me direct at

and reverse "labolgcbs" to read "sbcglobal".

Have fun, though, these newer types aren't like those from even a few years
ago. Even finding an appropriate place to break out the circuit will be an
annoying challenge.

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] sgavette@cox.net is offline

On Saturday, November 24, 2012 10:52:52 PM UTC-7, Mark Zacharias wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

Been out of the business for a while, and need a manual for above unit. I

want to install a processor loop for the fronts. Any help appreciated.

Steve

Crap! It's 76 meg! I can email it to you, in 8 meg RAR chunks..

email me direct at

and reverse "labolgcbs" to read "sbcglobal".

Have fun, though, these newer types aren't like those from even a few years

ago. Even finding an appropriate place to break out the circuit will be an

annoying challenge.

Mark Z.

On it's way, Thanks!