Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] contestant41@hotmail.com is offline

Default MBox 2 (Mac) connection help!

Hi Group,

Recently I bought myself an Mbox 2 program for my Mac so I can work on
some voiceovers. Right now, I have the Digidesign box hooked up to a
Mic and the USB cord is hooked up from my Mbox to my Mac. However,
should there be lights going off on my Mbox becuase even with all the
hookup, it looks like my MBox is still off! Any advice on how to turn
my MBox 2 ON? Am I missing any type of hookup? HELP!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] contestant41@hotmail.com is offline

On Mar 19, 7:19 pm, Laurence Payne lpayne1NOSPAM@dslDOTpipexDOTcom
wrote:
On 19 Mar 2007 15:32:27 -0700, wrote:

Hi Group,

Recently I bought myself an Mbox 2 program for my Mac so I can work on
some voiceovers. Right now, I have the Digidesign box hooked up to a
Mic and the USB cord is hooked up from my Mbox to my Mac. However,
should there be lights going off on my Mbox becuase even with all the
hookup, it looks like my MBox is still off! Any advice on how to turn
my MBox 2 ON? Am I missing any type of hookup? HELP!

Don't worry what it LOOKS like! Does it work? Have you installed it
according to the manual?

Well like I said, I've hooked the mic up to the correct place at the
back of
my Digidesign Mbox and the USB cord to its rightful place. To answer
your
question, I've tried to install it according to the basics manual. In
fact, I tried
to do a VO from the mic to the computer and the playback gave me
nothing
but dead air. Any way I can fix that? Obviously, I'm doing something
wrong
I don't know where in the manual to go to find out what can I do to
solve it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

wrote:
[...]

What software are you trying to run with it? Do you know about the
Digidesign Users Conference, where many questions have been ansewred?

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Mike is offline

It's not lighting up, because you probably didn't install the Digi Core
Audio driver.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Group,

Recently I bought myself an Mbox 2 program for my Mac so I can work on
some voiceovers. Right now, I have the Digidesign box hooked up to a
Mic and the USB cord is hooked up from my Mbox to my Mac. However,
should there be lights going off on my Mbox becuase even with all the
hookup, it looks like my MBox is still off! Any advice on how to turn
my MBox 2 ON? Am I missing any type of hookup? HELP!

mixer to replace mbox or work with mbox, for simulataneous multitracks jackson Pro Audio 1 February 25th 05 06:20 PM
Mbox and DP 4.12 [email protected] Pro Audio 2 February 18th 05 06:14 PM
mbox with an old G4 Jon Grey Pro Audio 14 November 18th 04 12:26 AM
mbox with an old G4 Jon Grey Pro Audio 0 November 15th 04 01:28 AM
About Mbox Eduardo Camargo Pro Audio 9 August 6th 03 01:40 AM