Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ketanarora@gmail.com is offline

Default AGLOCO- this worries Google

Hi,

AGLOCO- this worries Google
Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!
You must have heard by now about Agloco and how many people think it
is going to be bigger than Google... Now Bill Gates is on record
saying they have a great business model and that Google should be
worried.

Google search result produce - 1,400,000 web pages for Agloco.

Google makes billions of $$$ and keeps it all for itself... Agloco
one
day is going to also make billions of $$$ except it will be completely
shared out to its members!

You make money with Agloco by using your computer as you would
normally!

Plus Agloco has a great referral pakage!
So start building your network!

Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet! click on this...

www.agloco.com/r/BBCD7223

It's all over the blogosphere and Bill Gates has been quoted as
saying he believes it "will be the next big thing to hit the
internet", so
what is Agloco and will they really pay you for surfing the net?

I too was sceptical when I heard about it but after spending a few
hours googling and reading about it, I have not only come round to the
idea but am now thinking it could really work and could really make
us (that's me and all of you who are reading this) some money.

regards,

Ketan Arora
www.agloco.com/r/BBCD7223

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Preben Friis Preben Friis is offline

wrote
snips

Plus Agloco has a great referral pakage!

www.agloco.com/MUNGED

That kind of referral programs that makes you misuse your privileges as an
internet citisen ... and spew that crap over usenet groups ...

I've never heard of that ****e before, but now I wish I do not ever come in
contact with it again.

/Preben Friis

PS: If you really wish to slander Google, why are you using one of their
free email accounts? Does that other pyramid scheme require you to pay for
it?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rv! Rv! is offline

AGLOCO- this worries Google
Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!

I just went to look at the main URL itself. The domain is
down. I guess Google is worried it's wasting database space
more than anything else!