Phil Allison

SSJVCmag"

** Another ****ing schizoid.

The studio business is crawling with them.

............ Phil

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message...

Hmmm... It DOES seem to repeat itself...

DVD is just a fad.

Bob Cain

bobfan wrote:

Looks to me like a pretty good portrait of you, Bob.

This moron is incapable of repartee beyond that of tu
quoque. What a nightmare to have a mind that infantile,
sterile and boring.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/tuquoque.html

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Tommy B

I think that they are different sides of the same coin, Bob.
Ever hear the phrase, "I feel like the biggest piece of whale **** in the
universe". Welcome to paradox on parade!

Tom

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Dave H. wrote:

P.S. You might consider therapy, you'd be a far happier person without

the
outpourings of bile, and living in Hell as you do must make every day a
living misery.

Actually the more recent thinking on the
sociopathic/psychopatic personality disorder is that the
person truly does believe in their superiority, that their
abusive behavior is honest contempt rather than a
compensation for feelings of inadequacy, that they have a
pathologically large ego rather than one screaming for
existence, that they are quite satisfied with themselves and
that their anger derives from frustration with the inability
of others to acknowledge their clear superiority.

That's the reason it is an untreatable disorder. The last
thing such an individual wants is to be cured of his/her
superiority.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

The AKG 460 will respond down to a few hertz once the output
transformer is removed. Air blasts pick up quite well. If you have a DC
or 2 hz response of the playback system, you can watch the woofers pump
in and out as you move the mic forwards and backwards.

Makes for really tight and deep bass, just watch out for wind! (And
subways)

Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades

SSJVCmag

On 6/21/05 2:35 AM, in article NyOte.526$HU.506@trnddc03, "David Morgan
(MAMS)" wrote:

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message...

Hmmm... It DOES seem to repeat itself...

DVD is just a fad.

HAH!

Got me w/that one! Almost hacked maple-banana yogurt across everything.
(and image I'm sure you needed...!)

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

(MAMS)" wrote:

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message...

Hmmm... It DOES seem to repeat itself...

DVD is just a fad.

HAH!

Got me w/that one! Almost hacked maple-banana yogurt across everything.
(and image I'm sure you needed...!)

Good to know there are others who actually read in sequence....

DM

fanofbob

Bob Cain wrote in
:

bobfan wrote:

Looks to me like a pretty good portrait of you, Bob.

This moron is incapable of repartee beyond that of tu
quoque.

Repartee trumps truth only in the minds of fools, and I doubt that even the
stupidest of your admirers will fail to recognize the fact that your
pathetic retort is a classic red herring.

What a nightmare to have a mind that infantile,
sterile and boring.

I am sure that you have had that nightmare as well as the one in which you
realize that you have a soul that is hateful, deranged and evil.

bob fan

Bob Cain wrote in
:

bobfan wrote:

One can only wonder why you have such a personal preoccupation with
sociopathic/psychopathic personality disorder,

Well, I have this wingnut stalker who once went by the name
Gary Sokolich. That has given me the motivation to put some
time into learning more about it.

You were preoccupied with the purported mental disorders of other numerous
fans of yours long before you devleoped your recent paranoia about being
stalked.

It's pretty easy to spot
when you know what to look for.

That certainly explains why you don't have any mirrors in your house.

Peter Larsen

Ty Ford wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:26:49 -0400, Les Cargill wrote
(in article ) :

wrote:

hello everyone,

some small-d condensers like Earthworks have *really* small diaphragms.
and other "measurement" mics are also often very small in this way.

i would think those small mics would lose bass response. because in a
loudspeaker, you need a big woofer to produce the low end.

so how does a tiny little mic like that capture low end? the spec
sheets show that those things measure flat way down into the 30hz range
or even down to 10hz. i just don't understand the physics of it.

It's not an antenna - it just detects one tiny slice of
the wavefronts. The smaller moving mass makes 'em
more likely to be accurate.

--
Les Cargill

A lot has to do with the tensioning of the diaphragm. Looser, more lows.

I like bigger diaphragms for lower selfnoise especially for quiet sources.
Louder sources and you don't hear the selfnoise.

I can not make sense of this, a nearby manufacturer prides themselves of
having the tensest membranes around, ie. they put the membrane main
resonance above the audible range, and they also seem to have exquisite
bass response. The membrane area vs. self noise issue is however obvious
from their data as I recall them without checking. Could it be that you
have omitted something from your explanation, such as perhaps
directional characteristic?

Ty Ford

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

* My site is at:
http://www.muyiovatki.dk *
Ty Ford

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:25:46 -0400, Peter Larsen wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

[...]

not without becoming encylopedic.

Best,