Martin

Default ProTools Song Project for Testing

Is there any ProTools project out there for testing protools. I don't
mean the included Demo Song, but som pro stuff someone has recorded,
where I could get the clean project/audio files and do a mix of it for
Testing purpose.

http://www.usenet.com
EricK

Martin wrote:
Is there any ProTools project out there for testing protools. I don't
mean the included Demo Song, but som pro stuff someone has recorded,
where I could get the clean project/audio files and do a mix of it for
Testing purpose.

I've got tracks on my site. They are not in the form of a ProTools
Project. They are just the WAV files. You have to import them into
ProTools yourself, no biggee.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Nobody

Martin wrote:
Is there any ProTools project out there for testing protools. I don't
mean the included Demo Song, but som pro stuff someone has recorded,
where I could get the clean project/audio files and do a mix of it for
Testing purpose.

Producing in The Home Studio with Pro Tools by David Franz has a CD with
submixes, mixes, and I believe some stems. The book is from Berklee
Press.

Good Luck,
Robert A. Ober