Michael McKelvy

Default Observation.

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. I feel very confident that if he had been charged

or
convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. I think, however, that the truth of the matter

is
that
the
local police are watching Arny very carefully.

Bull****.

In fact, I've been told as much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

More bull****.

The fact is he's a free man and no charges were filed.
You have no proof.
You're a liar.

Everything is black and white to you, huh?

Yes.

Well, then that explains why you are such a magnificent dumbass.

I'm not the one using AOL.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. I feel very confident that if he had been charged or
convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. I think, however, that the truth of the matter is
that

the
local police are watching Arny very carefully.

Bull****.

In fact, I've been told as much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

More bull****.

The fact is he's a free man and no charges were filed.
You have no proof.
You're a liar.

Once again you are wrong McKelvy. Phillips is sure he is right... as sure

as
he thinks he is intelligent. How to explain you that ?...
Perhaps you will better understand the military vocabulary, Phillips is an
"aspirant", an ass-licker, a chrysalis. ;O)

The pot calling the kettle black.

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. I feel very confident that if he had been
charged or convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. I think, however, that the truth of the
matter is that the local police are watching Arny very
carefully. In fact, I've been told as much by Det. Fowler of
the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

An imaginary conversation.

Call him up and ask him. Simple enough.

Phillips, if you ever really dealt with the police you'd know that
they don't discuss conversations of the kind you claim to have had,
with either the general public or the purported object of the
so-called investigation.

Bottom line Phillips, it's quite clear that you are bluffing again.

First you accuse me of reporting you to the local authorities, which
implies that SOMEONE did.

No, Phillips, I accused you of bragging about doing that, which of
course the google record shows that you did.

(Actually, at least three did that I know about.)

Prove it.

Then you said I lied about it.

That would be a possible interpretation of the word "bluffing".

Then I showed you a copy of the correspondence, and you **** a
brick.

No Phillips, you haven't shown any such thing.

Then you denied I sent the letter at all.

That would be a possible interpretation of the word "bluffing".

Now you're saying I'm bluffing.

That would be a possible interpretation of the word "bluffing".

It's a simple thing, Arny. Call Det. Fowler and ask him. But we
all know why you won't. I'm sure the two of you are already
acquainted, and all of this bluster of yours is for show.

AFAIK, there is no such person as Detective Fowler.

It's your life, your reputation. Why should I care from one day to
the next what you think about your situation in your community?

Prove that you aren't bluffing, Phillips.

Okay...contact Detective Fowler, and don't lie about the results.
That should "prove" everything to you, not that you'd be forthcoming
here about it.

Phillips, since you're such good friends with this Detective Fowler, have
him call me. You have my number.

LOL!

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. I feel very confident that if he had been
charged or convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. I think, however, that the truth of the matter
is that the local police are watching Arny very carefully. In
[...]

You see McKelvy I was right, Phillips sincerely believe in his
phantasms. He is now mature for Dr. Richman's consultations. )
Sander deWaal

"Michael McKelvy" said:

Everything is black and white to you, huh?

Yes.

That's the problem with the ****ty US NTSC system.
You know what that acronym stands for, don't you?

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy

dave weil

On Sat, 29 May 2004 05:48:10 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

Well, then that explains why you are such a magnificent dumbass.

I'm not the one using AOL.

No, you're using peoplepc. I guess the little kid in the ads got to
you.
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
McKelvy said:

[...]

Watching you stall like this is pretty LOL, if you ask me.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

McKelvy said:

[...]

Jesus, Lionel, I really don't know anymore how to respond to your posts. It's
like hearing a dog bark and then asking it to repeat itself.

Boon
Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. I feel very confident that if he had been charged

or
convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. I think, however, that the truth of the matter

is
that
the
local police are watching Arny very carefully.

Bull****.

In fact, I've been told as much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

More bull****.

The fact is he's a free man and no charges were filed.
You have no proof.
You're a liar.

Everything is black and white to you, huh?

Yes.

Well, then that explains why you are such a magnificent dumbass.

I'm not the one using AOL.

I knew the inner Internet geek in you would soon come out.

Boon
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

McKelvy said:

[...]

Jesus, Boon, at least *I* have the excuse of my limited vocabulary.
LOL.

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

McKelvy said:

[...]

Are you apologizing for having that go over your head, too?

Boon
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

Boon you should never forget that I'm laughing *at* you and not *with* you.
I know that you will understand, this is your prefered one... LOL!
Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Are you apologizing for having that go over your head, too?

Boon you should never forget that I'm laughing *at* you and not *with* you.

Since you can't understand what I'm saying, why does it make any difference?

I know that you will understand, this is your prefered one... LOL!

Again, this makes no sense. But keep wasting your life trying. Summer's
coming, the end is near.

Boon

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Are you apologizing for having that go over your head, too?

Boon you should never forget that I'm laughing *at* you and not *with* you.

Since you can't understand what I'm saying, why does it make any difference?

I know that you will understand, this is your prefered one... LOL!

Again, this makes no sense. But keep wasting your life trying.

And keep wasting your life answering, idiot.

Summer's coming, the end is near.

"Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end"
Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Are you apologizing for having that go over your head, too?

Boon you should never forget that I'm laughing *at* you and not *with* you.

Since you can't understand what I'm saying, why does it make any

difference?

I know that you will understand, this is your prefered one... LOL!

Again, this makes no sense. But keep wasting your life trying.

And keep wasting your life answering, idiot.

Summer's coming, the end is near.

"Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end"

So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman? Is it 98 degrees Fahrenheit? 99?

Boon

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

[...]

Ask you mother-in-law she knows now. ;-)

Actually, she was Cuban and the hotter it was, the happier she was. She only
turned on her AC when it became hot enough to destroy the entire French
population.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Actually, she was Cuban and the hotter it was, the happier she was. She
only turned on her AC when it became hot enough to destroy the entire
French population.

LOL ! Does it mean that you hope she is roasting in hell now ? :O)

Hell would be heaven to her.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

news
wrote:

Well, then that explains why you are such a magnificent dumbass.

I'm not the one using AOL.

No, you're using peoplepc. I guess the little kid in the ads got to
you.

No, they sent me the software and it did what I needed for a lower price.

Michael McKelvy

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

dave weil said:

Well, then that explains why you are such a magnificent dumbass.

I'm not the one using AOL.

No, you're using peoplepc. I guess the little kid in the ads got to
you.

Mickey used to use AOL. He might have been sold on people because they
offer something AOL doesn't -- a "smart dialer". God knows he needs it.

They also include spam removal,virus protection, web mail, and a good price,

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

I'll take that badge over your slander crown any day.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

[...]

I'm still waiting for that proof. Any day now, I'm sure.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

Lack of self awareness noted.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

[...]

Whatever. Have the last word. People will now like you and think you're
really, really smart!

Boon
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

LOL! I was ever so worried about what people on RAO think.