Marc Phillips

Default Observation.

Arny said:

Paul Dormer wrote:
"Arny Krueger" emitted :

What?

Wouldn't that be better expressed as:

First, go back to school and learn how to correctly express yourself.

Marc's version rolls off the tongue, better.

Perhaps, if you are a member of the spit or swallow crowd.

Well, your version works if you're a member of the functionally illiterate
crowd.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

Krueger's rancid influence upon your thought processes noted.

More like your rancid attempts at phony charges that influenced my

thoughts
on you.

What?

Boon

You mean I'm not getting it through your head, that I think you're a
slanderous, little putz?

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

This place is toast. Dead.

You Sanders and Middius got your way, Phillips.

Why? Did you finally get diagnosed with cancer, pedophile?

Boon

Another stunning example of how nice a place you want to make

RAO.

If you took your political agenda to a more appropriate forum,

and
if
Arny
Krueger, the known pedophile, stopped posting here, I

guarantee
it
would
be a
better place.

Feel free to **** off.

It doesn't take very long for you to run out of ideas, does

it.

Longer than it takes you to come up with anything beyond snide
comments
and
substantive discussion.

An IKYABWAI. Why am I not surprised?

Boon

Because your EEG is a flat line?

No, my EEG is not a flat line, dumbass.

Might as well be.

Try to use relevant facts when
insulting someone, instead of making things up

Your version of irony?

and openly fantasizing. You
wouldn't seem like such a retard.

If making things up and openly fantasizing makes one seem like a

retard,(how
terribly un-PC of you) then why do YOU do it?

I don't. Just because you chose to ignore the facts I presented, and

then
lied
about having read them at all, doesn't mean that they're not facts.

You presented your opinion. You proved nothing.

LA LA LA LA LA! You can't hear me! LA LA LA LA LA!

Boon

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

Krueger's rancid influence upon your thought processes noted.

More like your rancid attempts at phony charges that influenced my
thoughts
on you.

What?

Boon

You mean I'm not getting it through your head, that I think you're a
slanderous, little putz?

Both commas in that sentence are superfluous, and may ultimately change the
meaning of your sentence. So, in essence, most people can be uncertain of
exactly what you're trying to get through their heads, because you, like Arny,
are a functional illiterate who spends an inordinate amount of time typing to
strangers.

Boon
Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=pe...c %20phillips

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=pe...uthors=marc %

20phillips

That's very nice, Arny. It doesn't, however, prove anything.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

Michael McKelvy

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=pe...uthors=marc %

20phillips

That's very nice, Arny. It doesn't, however, prove anything.

Neither does your so called evidence or your bull**** internet detective.

Michael McKelvy

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Marc Phillips said:

No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

[snip URL mangled by Arnii "Kompyooter Eckthspurt" Krooger]

That's very nice, Arny. It doesn't, however, prove anything.

Here's one that's on point:

Kramer, you're probably part of the conspiracy behind all this filth

that
litters RAO. You are yourself quite perverted, attacking me the victim

and
not attacking perverts like Phillips, Middius and Dormer who keep

demanding
absolutely horrific things like that I commit suicide. Heck, I think

you're
part of the conspiracy because you are aiding and abetting it by taking
their side and attacking me.

Let's all bow down before Krooger's exalted sense of "decency".

We can't bow down to yours, it doesn't exist.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

Krueger's rancid influence upon your thought processes noted.

More like your rancid attempts at phony charges that influenced my
thoughts
on you.

What?

Boon

You mean I'm not getting it through your head, that I think you're a
slanderous, little putz?

Both commas in that sentence are superfluous, and may ultimately change

the
meaning of your sentence. So, in essence, most people can be uncertain of
exactly what you're trying to get through their heads, because you, like

Arny,
are a functional illiterate who spends an inordinate amount of time typing

strangers.

It's pretty simple. I think you are a slanderous piece of ****.
I think if there were any REAL evidence, you'd have alerted the Police.
Maybe you did and they told you to **** off.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=pe...uthors=marc %

20phillips

That's very nice, Arny. It doesn't, however, prove anything.

Neither does your so called evidence or your bull**** internet detective.

It wasn't my evidence or my internet detective. But unlike you, I can properly
determine what is and isn't evidence.

Boon
Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

No, I don't. If you can't prove it, then just shut up. This
last-word-obsession of yours really makes you look like a moron.

Boon

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

No, I don't.

The lack decency is obvious, you keep telling the same lie and expect to be
taken as a fact.

Your so called evidence obviously hasn't proven anything ort Arny woud be
posting from a jail cell.

If you can't prove it, then just shut up. This
last-word-obsession of yours really makes you look like a moron.

Then shut up.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

No, I don't.

The lack decency is obvious, you keep telling the same lie and expect to be
taken as a fact.

Your so called evidence obviously hasn't proven anything ort Arny woud be
posting from a jail cell.

Ask him about his police file.

If you can't prove it, then just shut up. This
last-word-obsession of yours really makes you look like a moron.

Then shut up.

Another IKYABWAI. I'm constantly amazed by people like yourself who are so
lonely, they don't mind looking stupid in front of others. It's all about the
attention, eh, Mikey?

Boon

tor b

Default Observation about Marc "Porky" Phillips

McKelvy said:

[...]

If Porky had any *real* evidence about Arny Krueger being a pedophile
he would have sent it to the police and then crowed loudly all over
Usenet about the results.

As it stands, we just have another crate of unsubstantiated bull****
from RAO's fattest and stupidest liar.

Hey, Porky, what's my name? And *prove* it, you fat ****. Right here
on RAO.
Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

hlink.net...

McKelvy said:

[...]

Why won't you answer my questions about YOUR weight? Why are you running away?
What is it that you don't want us to know? Hmmmmm?

Boon
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

No, I don't.

The lack decency is obvious, you keep telling the same lie and expect to

be
taken as a fact.

Your so called evidence obviously hasn't proven anything ort Arny woud be
posting from a jail cell.

Ask him about his police file.

I'm asking you. You seem to think there's proof of something, prove it.

If you can't prove it, then just shut up. This
last-word-obsession of yours really makes you look like a moron.

Then shut up.

Another IKYABWAI. I'm constantly amazed by people like yourself who are

so
lonely, they don't mind looking stupid in front of others. It's all about

the
attention, eh, Mikey?

You seem to be projecting.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

No, I don't.

The lack decency is obvious, you keep telling the same lie and expect to

be
taken as a fact.

Your so called evidence obviously hasn't proven anything ort Arny woud be
posting from a jail cell.

Ask him about his police file.

I'm asking you. You seem to think there's proof of something, prove it.

We did this already. You were in denial. Remember, idiot?

If you can't prove it, then just shut up. This
last-word-obsession of yours really makes you look like a moron.

Then shut up.

Another IKYABWAI. I'm constantly amazed by people like yourself who are

so
lonely, they don't mind looking stupid in front of others. It's all about

the
attention, eh, Mikey?

You seem to be projecting.

Another IKYABWAI. Amazing. I just can't figure out why people like you exist,
people whose sole purpose on Usenet is to say stupid things and get abused by
everyone else. Your real life must be awful, truly awful. I don't want to
know.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

No sound on my monitor. No proof in your evidence.
No decency in your soul.

Prove it.

You do it every time you post.

No, I don't.

The lack decency is obvious, you keep telling the same lie and expect

be
taken as a fact.

Your so called evidence obviously hasn't proven anything ort Arny woud

be
posting from a jail cell.

Ask him about his police file.

I'm asking you. You seem to think there's proof of something, prove it.

We did this already. You were in denial. Remember, idiot?

I remember the origianl thread. I remember re-reading it when you brought
it up again. I also remember that it was not proof of anything other than
somebody's fertile imagination.

If you can't prove it, then just shut up. This
last-word-obsession of yours really makes you look like a moron.

Then shut up.

Another IKYABWAI. I'm constantly amazed by people like yourself who

are
so
lonely, they don't mind looking stupid in front of others. It's all

about
the
attention, eh, Mikey?

You seem to be projecting.

Another IKYABWAI. Amazing. I just can't figure out why people like you

exist,

And I can't figure out how someone could be so full of hate asd to make
unproven accusations about kiddieporn.

people whose sole purpose on Usenet is to say stupid things and get abused

by
everyone else.

Why not, You say stupid things all the time. People abuse you for it.
You still pop up once in awhile. Sounds like we're cut from the same cloth.

Your real life must be awful, truly awful. I don't want to
know.

My life is pretty good, nice house, nice wife, smart attractive kids.
Aside from the back pain, not that much to complain about in the life
Department.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

Fact stated as fact.

[...]

Opinion stated as opinion.

Your real life must be awful, truly awful. I don't want to
know.

My life is pretty good, nice house, nice wife, smart attractive kids.
Aside from the back pain, not that much to complain about in the life
Department.

OSAF.

Fact.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

[...]

Prove it. That means saying something more than "just look at your posts!"

Boon

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

You mean I don't get to throw blank assertions around like you do?

dave weil

On Tue, 18 May 2004 15:43:04 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

Prove it. That means saying something more than "just look at your

posts!"

You mean I don't get to throw blank assertions around like you do?

When has that ever stopped you in the past?

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

Been there, done that.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

[...]

No, you haven't.

Boon

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

Your blank assertion: Arny likes kiddie porn.

Your proof: Non-existent.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

[...]

Wrong. The issue is not whether Arny likes kiddie porn. The issue is whether
Arny stored images of child pornography in his hard drive for three years,
which he admitted until he found out how illegal it was, or did he lie about
the existence of the images in order to defame Atkinson, Sanders, etc., which
was proven by the mangled headers he provided as proof. If Arny did make it
all up, it takes a truly sick, twisted **** to come up with "Daddy, what did it
feel like when you groped me in my coffin?"

Either way, Arny is screwed. He probably wishes you'd quit bringing it up,
too.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:

Wrong. The issue is not whether Arny likes kiddie porn.

Just for the record, I hate kiddie porn, especially when the purpose is as
foul and low as Marc Phillips.

The issue is whether Arny stored images of child pornography in his hard

drive
for three years, which he admitted until he found out how illegal it
was,

That would be just another one of Marc Phillips' stupid lies. I have an
opinion from the MSP that the images in question aren't child pornography.
They are pictures of adults.

did he lie about the existence of the images in order to
defame Atkinson, Sanders, etc., which was proven by the mangled
headers he provided as proof.

That would be just another one of Marc Phillips' stupid lies. Mangled
headers can't prove anything because they are, well mangled. But thanks
Phillips for admitting that the headers were mangled. Prior to this you've
tried to lie and say that they weren't mangled, but were factual and pointed
back at me.

If Arny did make it all up, it takes a
truly sick, twisted **** to come up with "Daddy, what did it feel
like when you groped me in my coffin?"

My nominee for that person would be Marc Phillips, He's the guy who gets
himself all hot by posting his pedophile fantasies, like this one, on RAO.

Either way, Arny is screwed.

Not at all. The person who is screwed is the person who excites himself by
lying about the true facts of this story, namely Marc Phillips. If Marc was
the loving husband and father he claims, he wouldn't post crap like this, he
wouldn't even bother to think it up.

He probably wishes you'd quit bringing it up, too.

What, and miss another chance to prove once again that Marc Phillips is a
stupid liar, not to mention a fraud?

What do you think?

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Wrong. The issue is not whether Arny likes kiddie porn.

Just for the record,

We all know the record. I'm not sure who you think you're trying to explain
this to. McKelvy knows the story, he's just playing dumb because it's against
his agenda. Everyone else knows the story. Everyone else was there, dumb****.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Wrong. The issue is not whether Arny likes kiddie porn.

Just for the record,

We all know the record. I'm not sure who you think you're trying to

explain
this to. McKelvy knows the story, he's just playing dumb because it's

against
his agenda.

The problem is I DO KNOW THE STORY. In knowing the story, I also know that
your constant repeating of the lies make you one sad, sick ****.

Everyone else knows the story. Everyone else was there, dumb****.

Everyone isn't repeating the same sorry ass lie, you are.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Wrong. The issue is not whether Arny likes kiddie porn.

Just for the record,

We all know the record. I'm not sure who you think you're trying to

explain
this to. McKelvy knows the story, he's just playing dumb because it's

against
his agenda.

The problem is I DO KNOW THE STORY. In knowing the story, I also know that
your constant repeating of the lies make you one sad, sick ****.

You don't know the story, which you proved when you lied about reading the
thread and were completely unaware that Arny had admitted that he had stored
the images in his hard drive for three years. Since that was the crux of the
argument, and you didn't know it, you cannot say that you know the story.
You've just been blindly defending Arny for some reason or another.

Everyone else knows the story. Everyone else was there, dumb****.

Everyone isn't repeating the same sorry ass lie, you are.

Many others have agreed with Arny's status as a pedophile. You keep acting
like I'm the one who came up with the accusations in the first place. They
were brought by many others. I just responded to them, with disgust. And
whenever Arny attacks me on this forum, it is very convenient to remind him,
and others here, that he is a pedophile, and should be treated accordingly.

Boon

Arny Krueger

****.

You don't know the story, which you proved when you lied about
reading the thread and were completely unaware that Arny had admitted
that he had stored the images in his hard drive for three years.

This statement contradicts itself. If McKelvy didn't know, then any false
claim he made wouldn't be a lie, it would be simple ignorance.

However, this matter has been thrashed out many times. So Phillips, both
your lies and the truth are well known. To repeat, in the opinion of an
officer of the MSP, who personally inspected the images, they were pictures
of adults and therefore were not of children. In short, if you collected
these images to send to me which is likely, you were cheated!

Since that was the crux of the argument, and you didn't know it, you
cannot say that you know the story. You've just been blindly
defending Arny for some reason or another.

Everyone else knows the story. Everyone else was there, dumb****.

Everyone isn't repeating the same sorry ass lie, you are.

Many others have agreed with Arny's status as a pedophile.

No doubt Phillips, these others were your dupes, your friends and/or your
sockpuppets. Unlike me you've been caught operating sockpuppets on RAO, and
you've even bragged about it.

You keep
acting like I'm the one who came up with the accusations in the first
place.

Phillips, that's because there's an excellent chance that you not only made
up these accusations, but were involved with sending the bogus pictures to
me in the first place. You've repeatedly shown how much you hate me. It was
obviously a hateful act. Therefore, you are a leading candidate!

They were brought by many others.

No doubt Phillips, they were your dupes, your friends and/or your
sockpuppets. Unlike me you've been caught operating sockpuppets on RAO and
you've even bragged about it.

I just responded to them, with disgust.

No doubt it was a fake disgust, Philips. You've shown repeatedly that you
hate me and like to entertain yourself by parading this sad incident in
public. I suspect that perhaps even John Atkinson has something to do with
the timing of this, given that Bill Sommerwerk and I are currently working
him over in RAP on an audio matter.

And whenever Arny attacks me on this forum, it is very
convenient to remind him, and others here, that he is a pedophile,
and should be treated accordingly.

Except of course Phillips, this whole incident is a pack of lies. The
pictures never were of children. The source of the pictures was
intentionally falsified. All of your comments about them have been and
continue to be lies. And when the correct facts are presented, you lie about
them.

John Atkinson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
perhaps even John Atkinson has something to do with
the timing of this, given that Bill Sommerwerk and I are currently working
him over in RAP on an audio matter.

And to think people say you have no sense of humor, Mr. Krueger. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Wrong. The issue is not whether Arny likes kiddie porn.

Just for the record,

We all know the record. I'm not sure who you think you're trying
to explain this to. McKelvy knows the story, he's just playing
dumb because it's against his agenda.

The problem is I DO KNOW THE STORY. In knowing the story, I also
know that your constant repeating of the lies make you one sad, sick
****.

You don't know the story, which you proved when you lied about
reading the thread and were completely unaware that Arny had admitted
that he had stored the images in his hard drive for three years.

This statement contradicts itself. If McKelvy didn't know, then any false
claim he made wouldn't be a lie, it would be simple ignorance.

McKelvy said he knew the whole story and read the link I supplied to him. Then
he said it was a lie that you had stored the images in your hard drive for
three years. In the link I had given him, you admitted it. Therefore he had
lied about reading the link.

However, this matter has been thrashed out many times. So Phillips, both
your lies and the truth are well known. To repeat, in the opinion of an
officer of the MSP, who personally inspected the images, they were pictures
of adults and therefore were not of children. In short, if you collected
these images to send to me which is likely, you were cheated!

There is no evidence that any of this is true. In fact, no one has actually
seen any of these images, have they. We only have your vivid descriptions of
them, which explicitly describe child pornography. Then magically, when you
realize that you've broken the law by keeping them, they're NOT child
pornography after all. Bull****. You made it all up.

Since that was the crux of the argument, and you didn't know it, you
cannot say that you know the story. You've just been blindly
defending Arny for some reason or another.

Everyone else knows the story. Everyone else was there, dumb****.

Everyone isn't repeating the same sorry ass lie, you are.

Many others have agreed with Arny's status as a pedophile.

No doubt Phillips, these others were your dupes, your friends and/or your
sockpuppets. Unlike me you've been caught operating sockpuppets on RAO, and
you've even bragged about it.

Tell us about your AOL account, one that has been used on RAO.

You keep
acting like I'm the one who came up with the accusations in the first
place.

Phillips, that's because there's an excellent chance that you not only made
up these accusations, but were involved with sending the bogus pictures to
me in the first place. You've repeatedly shown how much you hate me. It was
obviously a hateful act. Therefore, you are a leading candidate!

Except for the fact that this all happened before I ever owned a computer, or
logged onto the Internet.

They were brought by many others.

No doubt Phillips, they were your dupes, your friends and/or your
sockpuppets. Unlike me you've been caught operating sockpuppets on RAO and
you've even bragged about it.

I just responded to them, with disgust.

No doubt it was a fake disgust, Philips.

OSAF.

You've shown repeatedly that you
hate me and like to entertain yourself by parading this sad incident in
public. I suspect that perhaps even John Atkinson has something to do with
the timing of this, given that Bill Sommerwerk and I are currently working
him over in RAP on an audio matter.

Yeah, sure. This is all about your controversial audio views, and not about
the fact that you're a lying, hypocritical pedophilic Internet geek.

And whenever Arny attacks me on this forum, it is very
convenient to remind him, and others here, that he is a pedophile,
and should be treated accordingly.

Except of course Phillips, this whole incident is a pack of lies. The
pictures never were of children. The source of the pictures was
intentionally falsified. All of your comments about them have been and
continue to be lies. And when the correct facts are presented, you lie about
them.

You've never presented them, though. Let's start with the name of the MSP
officer who looked at the images, and how he can be contacted.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

[...]

Wrong. Phillips, your whole story is that pictures are of children which is
now known to be a lie.

Therefore he had lied about reading the link.

Not necessarily.

However, this matter has been thrashed out many times. So Phillips,
both your lies and the truth are well known. To repeat, in the
opinion of an officer of the MSP, who personally inspected the
images, they were pictures of adults and therefore were not of
children. In short, if you collected these images to send to me
which is likely, you were cheated!

There is no evidence that any of this is true.

There is no evidence that it isn't true unless you can produce an authority
who says that the pictures are in fact of children.

In fact, no one has
actually seen any of these images, have they.

In fact the pictures have been seen by me an an officeer of the MSP.

We only have your
vivid descriptions of them, which explicitly describe child
pornography.

Wrong. They described what I thought at the time were pictures of children.
That was then and this is now.

Then magically, when you realize that you've broken the
law by keeping them, they're NOT child pornography after all.

No magic, just an opinion given by a law enforcment officer who gives
testimony related to this topic in court.

Bull****. You made it all up.

Prove it.

If I made it all up Phillips, then all of your claims that they are child
pornography are lies. You can have it your way if you wish.

Since that was the crux of the argument, and you didn't know it, you
cannot say that you know the story. You've just been blindly
defending Arny for some reason or another.

Everyone else knows the story. Everyone else was there, dumb****.

Everyone isn't repeating the same sorry ass lie, you are.

Many others have agreed with Arny's status as a pedophile.

No doubt Phillips, these others were your dupes, your friends and/or
your sockpuppets. Unlike me you've been caught operating sockpuppets
on RAO, and you've even bragged about it.

Tell us about your AOL account, one that has been used on RAO.

That would be another lie. I've never posted to any newsgroup from that AOL
account.

[...]

Given how you revel in repeatedly thrashing over a fictional account related
to child pornography Phillips, its quite clear that your disgust is fake.

You've shown repeatedly that you
hate me and like to entertain yourself by parading this sad
incident in public. I suspect that perhaps even John Atkinson has
something to do with the timing of this, given that Bill Sommerwerk
and I are currently working him over in RAP on an audio matter.

Yeah, sure. This is all about your controversial audio views, and
not about the fact that you're a lying, hypocritical pedophilic
Internet geek.

Exactly. Oh, but Phillips you left out the part where you trash RAO with
your off-topic posts.

And whenever Arny attacks me on this forum, it is very
convenient to remind him, and others here, that he is a pedophile,
and should be treated accordingly.

Except of course Phillips, this whole incident is a pack of lies. The
pictures never were of children. The source of the pictures was
intentionally falsified. All of your comments about them have been
and continue to be lies. And when the correct facts are presented,
you lie about them.

You've never presented them, though.

Prove it.

Let's start with the name of
the MSP officer who looked at the images, and how he can be contacted.

I will always decline to reveal the identity of an police officer who does
undercover work.