Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Magazines Galore Magazines Galore is offline

Default Celebrity Magazines

Many of you may know that I'm been working very hard on putting together my
new website Magazines Galore.

It is now up and running and ready for action!
http://www.magazinesgalore.co.uk

Please note that we still have around 10,000 celebrity magazines and
celebrity articles to list, so please do bookmark our site
and check back regularly.

We now have a new search facility which should make things easier, although
we will be doing some fine tuning of this on Monday.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WORLDWIDE!!!

Any problems at all, drop me an email :-)

Take care

Laura
Don't forget to visit our web sites
http://www.magazinesgalore.co.uk - where you will find over 1000 magazines
listed featuring all your favourite celebrities
Also http://www.ukcollectibles.co.uk - for all your collectibles - includes
jigsaws, annuals, tv memorabilia, CDs etc.