Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default my collection

Is unlike any other in the world, world,world.....
Sherwood amps, BOSS amps,jensen receiver/amps, pioneer subs, JVC
speakers,
Swiss audio amp, profile amps, blaupunkt cd player, lanzar 2.4cap, top
of line wiring, cerwin vega 6x9.......+
thousands of dollars in price.......
HahaHAHAhahaHahAHAhA........ 11 amps total!.......

Posted to rec.audio.car
John

Brands are meaningless, please, list off the actual model number and
details...

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40

don't tell him that John, we've seen this exact post from him about
4234857 times now. I don't know why he feels like he needs to tell us
every 19 minutes what he uses. we don't care.

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

ku theres new people coming in everyday..
n ku stop being enveyus....lol
i'm sure youre gear is ok.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40

well i'm certainly not "enveyus" of your spelling and grammar skills.

--
KU40

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

you is so...you know you wake up at nite thinking about me.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mannyb18b

^haha. His SI alone pwns all those brands n equip.

--
Mannyb18b
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Please do not encourage this EXTREMELY ANNOYING TROLL (Bob Wald) that
appears to be haunting our group. Be responding to his posts, you only
encourage him. Our SUPREME hope is that he will get bored and go away. May
I suggest that (like me) you block all his incoming posts. Of course I know
when he writes because I see all these ""'s just come out of nowhere.

MOSFET

"John" wrote in message

Brands are meaningless, please, list off the actual model number and
details...

--
John

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

mosfet mosfet mosfet.....i havent heard much from you n your gear
buttmunch..lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
X-OvrDistortion

MOSFET Wrote:
Please do not encourage this EXTREMELY ANNOYING TROLL (Bob Wald) that
appears to be haunting our group. Be responding to his posts, you
only
encourage him. Our SUPREME hope is that he will get bored and go away.
May
I suggest that (like me) you block all his incoming posts. Of course I
know
when he writes because I see all these ""'s just come out of
nowhere.

MOSFET

Sometimes the only way to make things go away is with a shot gun and a
shovel.

--
X-OvrDistortion

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

x either that or be a big disappointment..that got rid of ya daddy! lol

Posted to rec.audio.car

All of those brands that you mentioned Bob, are absolute garbage.
Sherwood, Jenson, BOSS??? I sure as Hell would not be proud of those
fine pieces of equipment, what ever the models. You are a complete
joke. I hope that no one ever gets advice about car audio from you.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

HahahahAHA...i see you know nothing about car audio..i'll put this
SHERWOOD up against ''any'' amp close to its watts....anytime....
its a xat model.... .02thd, 105 s/n, 1ohm stable.
85rmsx4,4ohm....Sherwood, xat-3000.....
you dont need to look. they not made any more...lol