Arny Krueger

"Phildo" wrote in message

I think everyone can see over the last few days how truly

sick
Arny Kruger has become and he obviously needs serious
professional help. The only way I can see this happening

is if
people close to him can get him to admit to himself he has

problem and get him the help he so badly needs. To this

end I
would ask every to contact the pastor of his church - Rev.
Matthew Swiatek, on and ask that he

get
Arny the help he needs.

Phildo, I bet you think you thought of something new.

Try this retrieval:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups....audio.opinion

ScottW

Phildo wrote:
I think everyone can see over the last few days how truly sick Arny Kruger
has become and he obviously needs serious professional help. The only way I
can see this happening is if people close to him can get him to admit to
himself he has a problem and get him the help he so badly needs. To this end
I would ask every to contact the pastor of his church -

The number of people who support real world action based on usenet is
very few Phildo...and I venture the number of people who disapprove of
your call is in the majority by a large margin.

So give this tactic a rest. You're not scoring any points with this
one.

ScottW

Phildo

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Phildo wrote:
I think everyone can see over the last few days how truly sick Arny
Kruger
has become and he obviously needs serious professional help. The only way
can see this happening is if people close to him can get him to admit to
himself he has a problem and get him the help he so badly needs. To this
end
I would ask every to contact the pastor of his church -

The number of people who support real world action based on usenet is
very few Phildo...and I venture the number of people who disapprove of
your call is in the majority by a large margin.

Why? Flaming and arguing aside, Arny is obviously hurting and quite sick.
Surely we should do all we can to get him the help he needs?

So give this tactic a rest. You're not scoring any points with this
one.

I'm not trying to "score points", I'm trying to help someone in trouble.
We've all flamed Arny in the past but this time it's pretty obvious things
have gone way too far in his mind.

Phildo

Phildo

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Phildo, I bet you think you thought of something new.

No Arny, I am honestly trying to get you the help you need. Stop looking at
other people and take a look at yourself for once. You are mentally ill and
you need help so do something about it. We're not all out to get you and if
you were to act like a rational human being you wouldn't get all these
flamewars but it is pretty obvious from your posting these last few days
that nothing short of serious professional help and probably some very
strong medication will help you. Looking back through google all I can see
is you arguing with people on usenet, constantly having to defend yourself
and never listening to what is said. The world is not out to get you Arny,
you bring all of this on yourself with the way you post.

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son, family
problems or whatever, that is none of my business but what I can see is
someone who is hurting, who has gone way over the edge and who cannot admit
to themselves that they have a problem. Maybe when those you trust tell you
the same as everyone here has been telling you then you can admit to
yourself that you have a problem and get yourself some help.

Phildo

ScottW

Phildo wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Phildo wrote:
I think everyone can see over the last few days how truly sick Arny
Kruger
has become and he obviously needs serious professional help. The only way
can see this happening is if people close to him can get him to admit to
himself he has a problem and get him the help he so badly needs. To this
end
I would ask every to contact the pastor of his church -

The number of people who support real world action based on usenet is
very few Phildo...and I venture the number of people who disapprove of
your call is in the majority by a large margin.

Why? Flaming and arguing aside, Arny is obviously hurting and quite sick.
Surely we should do all we can to get him the help he needs?

It's usenet Phildo. Try to understand that.

ScottW

Margaret von B.

"Phildo" wrote in message

[...]

What do ya' think Arny, is this guy sincere? Sounds like you really kicked
his ass and he's just a sore loser. Be careful, Big Man!

Cheers,

Margaret

ScottW

Phildo wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son,

Crossing the line Phildo. Not acceptable... ever.

ScottW

Phildo

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phildo wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son,

Crossing the line Phildo. Not acceptable... ever.

Jeez, you people are so stuck up your own arses that you cannot see how sick
Arny is and how much he's hurting.

Get over yourselves and realise you can actually do something to help
someone in need. This is not just usenet. Arny is a real person and going
back through his google records he is crying out for help. If you don't
believe me then go back and look through his posting history for yourselves.

Phildo

George M. Middius

Phildo said:

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son,

Crossing the line Phildo. Not acceptable... ever.

Jeez, you people are so stuck up your own arses that you cannot see how sick
Arny is and how much he's hurting.

Actually, everybody knows Krooger's kraziness has nothing to do with any
family tragedy. He was much the same before the event, and not much changed
since.

It's a biochemical thing -- true mental illness. Despite what some people
have said about Turdy behaving reasonably in person (e.g. at the debate
against John Atkinson), he was the same whiney, self-pitying, paranoiac
schmuck we all know so well. The difference is one of degree: On Usenet,
Krooger is in a fantasy world where he's this super-duper "debating trade"
machine. He pretends he's all-powerful and all-knowing, the world's greatest
scientist and rhetorician. In real life, he's still following the same
script, but he hasn't completely lost contact with reality, so he's always
planning to show his powers at some future opportunity.

In the past, knowledgeable people have posted lists of symptoms that
characterize a condition called Paranoid Personality Disorder. Krooger
matches up on 7 or 8 of the 10 symptoms. 5 out of 10 is enough for a
clinical diagnosis. (Psychiatry is not yet an exact science.) If you can
find thoses posts in Google, they may help you realize what we're dealing
with. Speaking of Google, Krooger's paranoia runs so deep that on a couple
of occasions, he has accused Google of "lying" to him.

Sander deWaal

"Phildo" said:

This is not just usenet.

Not any more, you took it IRL.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
ScottW

Phildo wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phildo wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son,

Crossing the line Phildo. Not acceptable... ever.

Jeez, you people are so stuck up your own arses

aaah people don't agree so you insult them.
That could be a sign you need professional help.
How do we contact someone in your personal life who can
aide you?

that you cannot see how sick
Arny is and how much he's hurting.

Get over yourselves

No.. get over yourself and recognize that playing usenet
psychotherapist isn't even funny.

ScottW

Phildo

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phildo wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phildo wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son,

Crossing the line Phildo. Not acceptable... ever.

Jeez, you people are so stuck up your own arses

aaah people don't agree so you insult them.

I have a low tolerance for idiots.

That could be a sign you need professional help.
How do we contact someone in your personal life who can
aide you?

There is no need. I am as sane as I need to be.

that you cannot see how sick
Arny is and how much he's hurting.

Get over yourselves

No.. get over yourself and recognize that playing usenet
psychotherapist isn't even funny.

It's a lot more than that but then you wouldn't have the guts to take things
into real life. If you see someone in need do you try to help or do you walk
away? I thought Arny was good for a laugh until I went back and looked at
his posting history and was horrified at what I saw. I'm surprised none of
you had the decency to try and help given that he's been posting here for
years.

Phildo

ScottW

Phildo wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phildo wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phildo wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I don't know whether it is pressure at work, the death of your son,

Crossing the line Phildo. Not acceptable... ever.

Jeez, you people are so stuck up your own arses

aaah people don't agree so you insult them.

I have a low tolerance for idiots.

Definitely a mental state that may require evaluation.
Where's the doctor when we really need him?

That could be a sign you need professional help.
How do we contact someone in your personal life who can
aide you?

There is no need. I am as sane as I need to be.

Need to be for what?

that you cannot see how sick
Arny is and how much he's hurting.

Get over yourselves

No.. get over yourself and recognize that playing usenet
psychotherapist isn't even funny.

It's a lot more than that but then you wouldn't have the guts to take things
into real life.

Absolutely.. I would never conclude anything is worthy of real world
action based on anything that has been or even can be said on usenet.

If you don't understand that then you need to step away from the
computer and call your local right wing AM talk radio program or Air
America, whichever suits you.

ScottW

ScottW said:

I would never conclude anything is worthy of real world
action based on anything that has been or even can be said on usenet.

I would never conclude that a parent who loses a child, is not worthy
of compassion. Particularly one who has been subjected to the kind
crap that so many feel is OK to dump on Arny.

ScotttW said:

aaah people don't agree so you insult them.

If irony killed.

dave weil

On 21 Jul 2005 10:23:04 -0700, "
wrote:

ScottW said:

I would never conclude anything is worthy of real world
action based on anything that has been or even can be said on usenet.

I would never conclude that a parent who loses a child, is not worthy
of compassion. Particularly one who has been subjected to the kind
crap that so many feel is OK to dump on Arny.

I agree that making light of his tragedy is untoward. I've always felt
that way and have said it on several occasions over the years.
George Middius

dave weil said:

I would never conclude that a parent who loses a child, is not worthy
of compassion. Particularly one who has been subjected to the kind
crap that so many feel is OK to dump on Arny.

I agree that making light of his tragedy is untoward. I've always felt
that way and have said it on several occasions over the years.

Some people may find this hard to believe, but I agree. When it comes to mocking
the Krooborg, I just can't help myself.

The other side of the issue, which the Bug Eater will never understand, let
alone endorse, is that Turdy's using his family tragedy as a trolling device is
*very* untoward.

George Middius

Signal said:

Particularly one who has been subjected to the kind
crap that so many feel is OK to dump on Arny.

Or his lawn.

Mickey might be truly ignorant of why Krooger gets what he calls "crap". With
the mountain of extant evidence to explain it, however, that would readily lead
to the conclusion that Mikey has subnormal intelligence.

Either that or the Bug Eater is mentally defective in an organic way.