~Alex~

Default Dab aerial converter

Greetings,

I've just purchased a JVC KD LHX-601 dab head unit which has been fitted to
my normal FM aerial and is working fine, albeit with no dab stations.

I was considering getting a combined DAB/FM antenna
(http://www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk/sho...F&product=1540)
but apart from the fact they are like gold dust, I don't really fancy trying
to get the old aerial out and fitting the new one (into a 99 Fiat Bravo)

However, when I got the HU, the bloke in the shop mentioned that there was a
new product coming out which pligged into the socket of the FM aerial and
split the signal into DAB and FM without the need to fit a new aerial.
I've since found one of these on eBay
(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...17220 24&rd=1)
and wondered if anyone had any experience of using these, or should I go for
a separate antenna, such as the Blaupunkt on-glass models?

Any ideas?

TIA,
ALex