Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Reprint of a prophetic post by Andre Jute

Reprint of a prophetic post by Andre Jute from 26 November 2004. If you
can't guess who the organ grinder's monkey is, you should treasure your
innocence!

********

RAT may be in the pits now but surely the memory of our glory days
entitles us to a first class temple dog. You know, the wannabe solid
state guru who sits across the gateway and demands engineering
credentials before we are permitted to post. The fellow who claims
before we build and test it that any amp we build will not be good
enough because it isn't the brand he overpaid for on the high street.
Those unbalanced people who come to RAT not to learn something but
merely to spoil our pleasure in tubes.

I think we are entitled to have Arny Krueger himself as our temple
dog. He is the organ grinder. A first class newsgroup like RAT is
entitled to be serviced by the organ grinder himself. We should not
have to put up with the organ grinder's dull-witted monkey.

We want Arny! Accept no substitutes! Return the monkey for a refund!
Bring us Arny! We want Arny!

Andre Jute
Rabble-rouser