~~~AAA~~~

Default Crutchfield Coupon: Save $25.00

When you place an order with Crutchfield tell the salesperson you want
to use referral code "pjbg5-aj6uz-u71yi ". This will get you an
automatic $25.00 off.

If you place the order online, complete your order and at the point
where it says:

"Other Special Offer Codes: To redeem offers not mentioned here, please
enter the offer code in the Special Messages box on the next page."

Type in: "Please apply referral code pjbg5-aj6uz-u71yi ". Your order
will then be credited the $25.00.

Bruce Chang

"~~~AAA~~~" wrote in message
t...
When you place an order with Crutchfield tell the salesperson you want
to use referral code "xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx ". This will get you an
automatic $25.00 off.

If you place the order online, complete your order and at the point
where it says:

"Other Special Offer Codes: To redeem offers not mentioned here, please
enter the offer code in the Special Messages box on the next page."

Type in: "Please apply referral code xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx ". Your order
will then be credited the $25.00.

Program restrictions
Program merchandise credits and/or offer information may not be transferred,
repackaged, sold, or resold. This offer may not be combined with any other
Crutchfield offer. This offer may not be combined with any other affiliate
program. Participants attempting to combine this offer with any other
affiliate program will have all of his/her outstanding merchandise credits
voided. Individuals or organizations may not publish this program on the
internet. Participants attempting to advertise this offer online will have
all of his/her outstanding merchandise credits voided.

Milkboy33

That's it? I'm sorry but Crutchfield sells practically everything at
or near MSRP. $25 isn't going to do anything for me.

The Tech Guy
www.hereforgear.com
"Car stereos, speakers, amps and more."

"~~~AAA~~~" wrote in message et...
When you place an order with Crutchfield tell the salesperson you want
to use referral code "pjbg5-aj6uz-u71yi ". This will get you an
automatic $25.00 off.

If you place the order online, complete your order and at the point
where it says:

"Other Special Offer Codes: To redeem offers not mentioned here, please
enter the offer code in the Special Messages box on the next page."

Type in: "Please apply referral code pjbg5-aj6uz-u71yi ". Your order
will then be credited the $25.00.

MauriceV

On 5 Oct 2004 10:11:38 -0700, (Milkboy33) wrote:

That's it? I'm sorry but Crutchfield sells practically everything at
or near MSRP. $25 isn't going to do anything for me.

The Tech Guy
www.hereforgear.com
"Car stereos, speakers, amps and more."

Amen, brother. I like Crutchfield; the comprehensive information on
the site, the catalog, the helpful printed instructions that come with
everything (I haven't seen any, but I assume the information contained
therein is accurate) - but I just cannot stomach the prices. When a
head unit that costs $699 at their site costs $375 elsewhere (from a
reputable, large retail outfit) I just cannot see how they manage to
stay in business. I mean, the free adapter and installation
instructions they provide with the head unit are great, but if I shop
elsewhere, I can buy the adapter AND pay a professional to install the
receiver, and still come out ahead.

Something they do have in their favor is that on at least some items
(e.g. a few amplifiers I've looked at), buying from Crutchfield gets
one a three-year warranty, whereas buying elsewhere only gets one the
standard one-year warranty. Also, they do have the "try it in your
house or vehicle and send it back if you don't like it" warranty,
which is great. Still, those prices are pretty darn high....